Dressing at Desire

Check this section for info on Desire Riviera Maya before you post general questions in the other forums. Someone may have already provided a great answer for you here.

Re: Dressing at Desire

Postby CokeMann » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Ocs1967 wrote:We will be going later this summer and are new to the scene. My bf is pressuring me to dress beyond my comfort level and was wondering if I'd be ostracized if I didn't dress very naked. I won't be in a parka but sexy. If I'm not naked at the pool will I be really out of place? I want to go and enjoy but at my pace. I just don't want the veterans to snear at me and make me uncomfortable.

Take and wear what you feel comfortable with, regardless of any bf pressure - it will make for a better vacation for both of you that way.

Desire is least judgmental place you will ever vacation :D

However, I do suggest that you also bring along(unknown to your bf) a few sexy things that are really way out of your at home comfort zone - you just may surprise yourself and your bf and want to wear them once you arrive in the Desire environment ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Re: Dressing at Desire

Postby TandD » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Ocs1967 wrote:We will be going later this summer and are new to the scene. My bf is pressuring me to dress beyond my comfort level and was wondering if I'd be ostracized if I didn't dress very naked. I won't be in a parka but sexy. If I'm not naked at the pool will I be really out of place? I want to go and enjoy but at my pace. I just don't want the veterans to snear at me and make me uncomfortable.

Take some time and browse this forum. There are tons of similar concerns - and virtually *all* the answers are that nobody will care about what you do or don't wear. We had a great time in the hot tub talking with a Mexican couple who were in full swimsuits while we were naked. They barely spoke any English and our Spanish is quite poor but we had a blast chatting with them and working out what each of us were saying. You know what? At one point, the wife just kind of looked around at the situation, and looked down at her bikini top, gave a "screw it" gesture, and whipped it off. We hadn't been pressuring her or anything but we gave her a high five and a cheer and her husband quickly followed suit - taking off *both* of his sets of shorts.

All that to say, 1)don't worry - wear what you want to wear and 2) you may just surprise yourself.

Above all, enjoy *your* vacation. And let us know how it goes.
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions about Desire Riviera Maya