Pole Dancing Class

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pole Dancing Class

Postby Jasonky » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:03 am

This is something my wife has been talking about forever. I read for $160.00 US she could take a class. Has anyone done this and is the class only one day or all week. Are there any free classes offered like yoga???

Thx
Jasonky
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Sep 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Re: Pole Dancing Class

Postby nuts4mexico » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 am

Yes they offer yoga every morning, can't remember if it's 10:00 or 11:00 am.
nuts4mexico
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 28 Aug 2014

Postby maltesefalcon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:08 am

Actually, the morning classes are dependent upon the "guest" instructor - often its some form of yoga. I (the Mrs) will be teaching the morning classes 20-26 October and probably do a hybrid cardio/core streching class while there. Just enough to get you moving for the day's activities - should be fun :D
maltesefalcon
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:02 am

maltesefalcon wrote:Actually, the morning classes are dependent upon the "guest" instructor - often its some form of yoga. I (the Mrs) will be teaching the morning classes 20-26 October and probably do a hybrid cardio/core streching class while there. Just enough to get you moving for the day's activities - should be fun :D

Might be a dumb question, but do folks wear the same gym attire that you'd wear at home?
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby maltesefalcon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:17 am

Totally, your call. For my stuff, you may want a little "support" :lol:
maltesefalcon
Desire Fan

Postby sexypntz » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:09 pm

maltesefalcon wrote:Actually, the morning classes are dependent upon the "guest" instructor - often its some form of yoga. I (the Mrs) will be teaching the morning classes 20-26 October and probably do a hybrid cardio/core streching class while there. Just enough to get you moving for the day's activities - should be fun :D

Were you asked to give yoga classes or did you offer? Do you teach yoga at home?
sexypntz
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 30 Jan 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDS, SLS (sxypntz)

Postby maltesefalcon » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

sexypntz wrote:

Were you asked to give yoga classes or did you offer? Do you teach yoga at home?

No, no and no :D

I think the format of the classes is dependent on the guest instructor certifications. Can't speak to the offering for your upcoming visit.

It's really difficult to satisfy everyone at the resort with only one "organized" fitness class per day. During our stay, we met people that wanted more activity and others who wanted to less. There is a modestly equipped gym with a small fitness room on the property that should satisfy your needs while there if the daily class isn't your cup of tea...
maltesefalcon
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl