Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuus. You can't make this stuff up

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuus. You can't make this stuff up

Postby Trifecta » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm

We arrive Jan 1-5 (9 days from now). And I just found out my business partner is going to cancun with his wife the same exact time. I mean the odds of that omg!! Please tell me cancun is huge and the chances of him trying to find me or bumping into me are minuscule at best. Also I need a perfect cover story now. He's going to be comparing notes for sure. Wow. What a twist. Thx for any help/info to get me prepared for this.

Trifecta
Trifecta
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Re: Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuus. You can't make this stuff up

Postby WhiteSands » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Well firstly, you aren't going to Cancun......
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby TandD » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Yikes! As was stated, there's generic Cancun - meaning all the places you can get to when you fly into that airport, and then there's Cancun proper. Most likely, he's going to some resort in Cancun proper so you are *probably* okay on that front. Are you on the same flight though? If you are at the airport at the same time, he's going to want to share transport probably. That could be tricky.

If that happens, you might say that you have scheduled a tour of Tulum and the shuttle is picking you up at the airport so you can't join.

The biggest problem is he's going to ask you which resort you are staying at. If you happen to pick the same one he's at, you are screwed - and not in the good way. I would pick a couple of resorts in Cancun and have their names ready in your head and then ask him where he's going first. When he answers, you tell him you are going to one of the one's he didn't name that you picked. Make sure it's an AI so you have no reason to leave the resort and meet up. If he suggests meeting up anyway, just explain that you are there to get away from business and your wife would kill you if you did anything but sit at the pool bar and relax.

When he wants to compare notes, just say you had a great time, the bar was great and you just sat and sunned. Maybe say you went to Coco Bongo one night and it was crazy wild. To steer away from details, make up a story about these two girls who were making out by the bar and everyone was cheering them on. From what I understand, that place is big enough and crazy enough, you could both be there at the same time and it would be plausible that you would not see each other.

The ultimate risk is that he's doing the same thing to you - hiding his visit to Desire. If that happens, just go up to his wife in the hot tub, pick her up and take her over to a jacuzzi bed and have your way with her. You've now established your dominance over him and elevated your status in the business relationship. He's now no longer a partner - more like an employee.

Any of that help?
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby WhiteSands » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:01 pm

TandD wrote:
The ultimate risk is that he's doing the same thing to you - hiding his visit to Desire. If that happens, just go up to his wife in the hot tub, pick her up and take her over to a jacuzzi bed and have your way with her. You've now established your dominance over him and elevated your status in the business relationship. He's now no longer a partner - more like an employee.

Any of that help?

^:)^ :lol:
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby yoyo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Trifecta wrote:We arrive Jan 1-5 (9 days from now). And I just found out my business partner is going to cancun with his wife the same exact time. I mean the odds of that omg!! Please tell me cancun is huge and the chances of him trying to find me or bumping into me are minuscule at best. Also I need a perfect cover story now. He's going to be comparing notes for sure. Wow. What a twist. Thx for any help/info to get me prepared for this.

I use this one..jashitahotel.com...really nice, romantic, very small secluded hotel in Tulum.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Mrladysman » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 pm

How funny would it be if he's going to pearl also haha you both can swapp wife's then you'll be real good partners :lol:
Mrladysman
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014

Postby K&RinTX » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:33 pm

How about this one...while we were there on our first visit, I got an email out of the blue from my MOTHER! "Time for our annual trip to Cancun, we will be at blah blah blah". I sure was hoping that wasn't a cover story and we weren't going to run into them at the jacuzzi the next day! :D
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Trifecta » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:54 pm

TandD wrote:Yikes! As was stated, there's generic Cancun - meaning all the places you can get to when you fly into that airport, and then there's Cancun proper. Most likely, he's going to some resort in Cancun proper so you are *probably* okay on that front. Are you on the same flight though? If you are at the airport at the same time, he's going to want to share transport probably. That could be tricky.

If that happens, you might say that you have scheduled a tour of Tulum and the shuttle is picking you up at the airport so you can't join.

The biggest problem is he's going to ask you which resort you are staying at. If you happen to pick the same one he's at, you are screwed - and not in the good way. I would pick a couple of resorts in Cancun and have their names ready in your head and then ask him where he's going first. When he answers, you tell him you are going to one of the one's he didn't name that you picked. Make sure it's an AI so you have no reason to leave the resort and meet up. If he suggests meeting up anyway, just explain that you are there to get away from business and your wife would kill you if you did anything but sit at the pool bar and relax.

When he wants to compare notes, just say you had a great time, the bar was great and you just sat and sunned. Maybe say you went to Coco Bongo one night and it was crazy wild. To steer away from details, make up a story about these two girls who were making out by the bar and everyone was cheering them on. From what I understand, that place is big enough and crazy enough, you could both be there at the same time and it would be plausible that you would not see each other.

Any of that help?

Hysterical!! First off, I found out where he is going...its about 20 miles south. Second, I had read here that a good cover story is an AI called Excellence....so thats what I said. ITs nearby, I think. Third, we travel on slightly diff days, so we don't have to share transport. Fourth, there is NO WAY this guy is going to be at DP. Seriously, This guy is wound so f**king tight I would bet that his AI has a "two bathing suit rule" where you have to wear TWO layers of swimwear lest one might have a wardrobe malfunction. This guy would NEVER EVER consider anything like this. You look up "prude" in the dictionary and this guy is there. He's a great business partner, but I would sooner vomit (as would my GF) before we would consider anything sexual with these guys. OMG. And its not that they are unattractive....they are perfectly good looking people...they just wouldn't know fun if it hit them over the head.

I am def going to say that we just chilled out, stayed at the AI (he's cheep as shit so he will understand the concept of not leaving the resort because its all inclusive) and hung on the beach. I'll blame lack of details on alcohol consumption and just ignore most of his questions when we get back LOL.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby CokeMann » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Trifecta wrote:First off, I found out where he is going...its about 20 miles south. Second, I had read here that a good cover story is an AI called Excellence....so thats what I said. ITs nearby, I think. Third, we travel on slightly diff days, so we don't have to share transport. Fourth, there is NO WAY this guy is going to be at DP.

Just for your info - I don't think using Excellence as a cover story is such a wise idea - lol

Resorts that qualify as being 20 mi south are as follows:

In order North to South

Ocean Coral & Turquesa
Now Sapphire Riviera
Excellence Riviera Cancun
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Desire Pearl

Town of Puerto Morelos

Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby K&RinTX » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 am

Trifecta wrote:First off, I found out where he is going...its about 20 miles south. Second, I had read here that a good cover story is an AI called Excellence....so thats what I said. ITs nearby, I think. Third, we travel on slightly diff days, so we don't have to share transport. Fourth, there is NO WAY this guy is going to be at DP.

Funny, that's where my mother went :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby tan44 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:11 am

Trifecta wrote:
TandD wrote:Yikes! As was stated, there's generic Cancun - meaning all the places you can get to when you fly into that airport, and then there's Cancun proper. Most likely, he's going to some resort in Cancun proper so you are *probably* okay on that front. Are you on the same flight though? If you are at the airport at the same time, he's going to want to share transport probably. That could be tricky.

Any of that help?

Hysterical!! First off, I found out where he is going...its about 20 miles south. Second, I had read here that a good cover story is an AI called Excellence....so thats what I said. ITs nearby, I think. Third, we travel on slightly diff days, so we don't have to share transport. Fourth, there is NO WAY this guy is going to be at DP. Seriously, This guy is wound so f**king tight I would bet that his AI has a "two bathing suit rule" where you have to wear TWO layers of swimwear lest one might have a wardrobe malfunction. This guy would NEVER EVER consider anything like this. You look up "prude" in the dictionary and this guy is there. He's a great business partner, but I would sooner vomit (as would my GF) before we would consider anything sexual with these guys. OMG. And its not that they are unattractive....they are perfectly good looking people...they just wouldn't know fun if it hit them over the head.

I am def going to say that we just chilled out, stayed at the AI (he's cheep as shit so he will understand the concept of not leaving the resort because its all inclusive) and hung on the beach. I'll blame lack of details on alcohol consumption and just ignore most of his questions when we get back LOL.

Hope he is not reading this :D
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Budlee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:51 am

Really, the only details you need to leave out are that you'll be naked in more places than just your hotel room. Other than that, the Pearl AI experience is not that much different than any other AI experience - lots of food, buffets and a la cartes, beach, pool, pool bar, jacuzzi, great service, great activities team, nightly shows, dancing in the disco, etc..... I mean, he's not gonna share his vacation sexcapades with you, so why would you even feel you had to avoid such talk with him? Bottom line, the resort was great, food and service was great, room was great, etc....
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby TandD » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 am

Budlee wrote:Really, the only details you need to leave out are that you'll be naked in more places than just your hotel room. Other than that, the Pearl AI experience is not that much different than any other AI experience - lots of food, buffets and a la cartes, beach, pool, pool bar, jacuzzi, great service, great activities team, nightly shows, dancing in the disco, etc..... I mean, he's not gonna share his vacation sexcapades with you, so why would you even feel you had to avoid such talk with him? Bottom line, the resort was great, food and service was great, room was great, etc....

The only thing we had to deal with is why we didn't take any pictures of the resort. We *always* share vacation pics with family and friends but this time we noticeably didn't. Yes, I know we could have taken pictures when people weren't around but 1) we would have gotten "where are all the people" and 2) I didn't want essentially public pictures of Desire that people might recognize (which is probably overly paranoid but it is what it is). In the end, we answered the "why no pics" question with a vague comment that it was basically a pool and bars just like any other resort and we didn't feel the need to post pics that weren't that interesting. Not sure if people believed us or thought it was fishy but they didn't press. I think Desire should have a Green Screen area where you can get pictures taken of you and your SO and then you can choose different backgrounds to composite in so you'd have "safe" vacation pics. :D
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Budlee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:03 pm

We found ways to take pics, without inadvertently including anyone else in them. Several were pics of our room or us in our room, or selfies of us on our balcony with the pool and ocean in the background (early morning, so quiet end of the pool was deserted). We also made it down to the beach before anyone got there, and got some nice shots of the palapas and loungers. We also took a few shots of ourselves at Aphrodite restaurant - again, everyone blurred in the background was dressed. We also went into Puerto Morelos a few times, and took pics in town, and of the beach along the way. You can definitely bring back vacation photos from Pearl without incriminating yourselves or anyone else that may be there at the time. You just have to be careful and cognizant of all that may be around you.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby FunWithP&J » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:44 am

We took pics in the room, some of each other in non-descriptive locations at DP, then drag and dropped, cut and pasted photos from sites like Trip Adviser of The Hard Rock (no pun intended) in Cancun. Not sure what we would do if we ran into someone we knew while at DP... probably deal with it up front (so to speak) and agree that total confidence would be in the best interest of both couples. Always interested in other opinions.
FunWithP&J

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2014

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl