Men Restaurant Dress Code

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Men Restaurant Dress Code

Postby K&RinTX » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Princessambergirl wrote:So...my husband is NOT!!! Going to wear slacks on vacation...that I can promise, he is a khaki shorts and button down polo kind of dude
so if slacks r required for dinners then what are our other options for eating?

Aphrodite is pretty casual, even for dinner. Trust me, nobody is going to throw him out if he looks even reasonably decent! That said, I took a couple of pairs of very light, "tropical weight" pants and one pair of comfortable loafer-type shoes and they were both comfortable and looked good. Don't stress about it, it'll be cool :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby randefl » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Princessambergirl wrote:So...my husband is NOT!!! Going to wear slacks on vacation...that I can promise, he is a khaki shorts and button down polo kind of dude

Walk down the beach to town? We have seen them turn men around to go put on long pants and or shoes. I just take 2 pair of linen/cotton pants with draw string. Very comfy! For shoes nikes that look like boat shoes. Tell hubby just dress for dinner, then back to shorts.
randefl
Desire Fan

Postby Princessambergirl » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

randefl wrote:

Walk down the beach to town? We have seen them turn men around to go put on long pants and or shoes. I just take 2 pair of linen/cotton pants with draw string. Very comfy! For shoes nikes that look like boat shoes. Tell hubby just dress for dinner, then back to shorts.

AWESOME...THIS i can handle..
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Feb 2015

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl