Question for the Pros

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Question for the Pros

Postby petesal692 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:29 pm

:US Coming down in July, newbies at DP but been at Hedo once and temptation several times. I don't want to pressure the wife, but she says that she'll go topless and likely bottomless. Question, how easy/difficult is to befriends people at the resort if she does not go full, would it be an issue? We are not into LS but we like the sexiness of the place. :US
petesal692

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Jul 2015

Re: Question for the Pros

Postby Travelcouple89 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm

It's easy to make friends at DP. Just let your lady be herself! No worries.
Look forward to being there at the same time. :)
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Budlee » Thu May 28, 2015 8:48 am

Pearl is a very friendly place, indeed.

Just out of curiosity, if you are neither nudists (or comfortable being nude or topless) nor lifestylers, why did you pick Pearl?
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby goldfish1 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:40 am

My wife likes to leave her bottom AND top on. Despite this we had dinner 'dates' with different couples nearly every night. That being said she would usually take the top off at night in the jacuzzi. If you don't keep asking her, she will most likely follow the crowd and get naked. But don't make her feel like she has to... no one else will. And I think people are more likely to talk to you if you are wearing clothes and look friendly than naked and look stand-off-ish.
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby arcouple » Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 am

My wife and I both go fully nude while in the pool, at the beach, or in the hot tub. We put our clothes on to go from the room to each place. We made friends with 2 couples that the men were totally nude, and their women had their bottoms on. One of the women said that she must go home with tan lines down there, or her child might get suspicious. ;)

There was another couple (probably late 20's) that left their stuff on most of the time. She took her top off one day, but never the bottoms, nor did her. They were right in the middle of the social environment.
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby init4fun » Thu May 28, 2015 11:05 am

Our first time EVER to any place like this was last Summer.....I am not bashful so I was stripping on the way down the ramp from the plane at the airport.....now my wife, about as modest as a human can be. If she shows cleavage in what she is wearing that shirt is getting adjusted, IMMEDIATELY!!! Ha!! So, when we got to Pearl I was immediately nekked!!! Her.....she maybe took her top off for half a day....and believe me....I was TOTALLY floored...but....I never said a word to her about doing going topless. I just let her get comfortable and do it at her own pace! Now, when I seen that she was topless I got an erection IMMEDIATELY!!! Fortunately, we were getting some sun on the lounge chairs so I turned over real quick so people wouldn't think I was being Jr High and couldn't handle the neeked hotness running around the pool!! LOL!! Anyway, just a bit of advice....whatever happens just have fun!! BTW....we are not in the LS either and we meet several couples that were and some that weren't but nothing was ever mentioned about her still wearing her suit!! We will be at Pearl at the same time so hope to have a great time again!!!
init4fun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015

Postby two4funinpa » Thu May 28, 2015 11:59 am

We are in the lifestyle, but not nudists. That's what had us most nervous about going to DP. My wife was fine going topless, and I wore my suit to the pool, and lost it when I got there. By the end of the week we were on the beach naked. We still don't consider ourselves nudists, and aren't really comfortable running around naked. But at Desire, everything is OK.

Just let whatever happens, happen. Trust me, you'll be comfortable regardless of the choices you make.
SLS - two4funinpanow
KIK - two4funinpa
two4funinpa
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 20 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby petesal692 » Thu May 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Thanks so much for such great feedback. Definetly I'll let her be and whatever she feels comfortable would be fine. Why we go to DP, well for such good reviews and to unwind. Hope to see you there too, we'll be there in July for 8 nights (might not be enough time). Thanks all. :lol:
petesal692

Postby David Donna » Fri May 29, 2015 12:28 pm

We are at the Pearl and have been for the last week. Like others, we have a race to see which of us can get naked first. There are several couples that always have their bathing suits on and as long as they are comfortable being around those of us who prefer to wear our bathing suits, great. We don't expect anything of anyone else while at this resort. Just lots of very happy and relaxed couples.

And, we are now old enough, we don't care any more.

Relax, kick back, enjoy the ambiance, the sunshine and what we consider to be the best resort in the world.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby Travelcouple89 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:23 pm

David Donna wrote:We are at the Pearl and have been for the last week. Like others, we have a race to see which of us can get naked first. There are several couples that always have their bathing suits on and as long as they are comfortable being around those of us who prefer to wear our bathing suits, great. We don't expect anything of anyone else while at this resort. Just lots of very happy and relaxed couples.

And, we are now old enough, we don't care any more.

Relax, kick back, enjoy the ambiance, the sunshine and what we consider to be the best resort in the world.

:L Thanks for taking time for a post to the forum. Enjoy your vacation! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby petesal692 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Thank you guys, great feedback. :L
petesal692