1st timers 2 months out, what is your most fun desire story

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: 1st timers 2 months out, what is your most fun desire st

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 am

desireaddict wrote:Maybe the reputation of Pearl not being as wild as DRM isn't true anymore.

Life is Good!
DA

:L It's been pretty wild when we've been there! :wink: Hope it stays that way! :bj
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Miacpl30 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 pm

On our sixth visit this past March at Pearl we met some great people and were hanging out in the Jacuzzi in the afternoon till like 730. Place had cleared out with people going to dinner. One of our beefs is that there is a dead time between dinner and the entertainment where your buzz wears off and after a day in sun its sometime a pain to shower get dressed etc and start over. There were like 4 or 5 couples with us and we say the heck with dressing up for dinner lets hang here for a while. Then someone goes to the rooms and brings back some Lelos (waterproof vibes for your newbies). So that get the girls started in the regular jacuzzi. After a while we remember that we had a bottle of champagne and the lobster dinners at our 830 dinner reservations as part of the lovers package. I make teh executive decision and say lets all continue the party in our first floor room with the beachfront hottub. Everyone scatters over there and we cram into the hottub etc. Given my excellent bilingual fluency :D I have the staff deliver the lobster dinners and the champagne to our room as well as 5 pizzas and a bottle of don julio for our friends. The rest is history... :mrgreen:

I am putting together a group on July 6, 2016 back to pearl. Let us know if you are interested!!
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Postby Trifecta » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Budlee wrote:
gsotak123 wrote: The very first time we were there I remember a guy coming up to my wife and reached around her and started rubbing her boobs. Gotta tell ya I was a little taken aback, ...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this to be totally inappropriate? I'm sorry, but you don't touch someone else without permission. The inadvertent brush against someone, like during the foam party is one thing... but to grope uninvited? I find that to be just flat out rude. You ask, or you're invited to play... you don't help yourself at will.

Not only do I find this to be inappropriate, we had the same basic thing happen last time we were there. My GF has amazing boobs and people at desire ask her all the time if they can touch them...and she says yes about 100 percent of the time. And we are both cool with that (we don't swing, but this is fine). But during the foam party some guy just swam up to her and started playing with them and I was pretty pissed about it. Its just the disrespect of it. Who cares about a little breast touching. My GF isn't one to make a big stink about a little boob touching and I didn't want to upset her too much about how disrespectful I found this to be but we agreed that he should have asked.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby Jasonky » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 pm

I hate to admit this, but after drinking all day and some random guy comes up and grabs my wife's tits without permission.... he might just get knocked out.... She is after all the mother of my children and my life partner and I'm a red blooded male. We don't swing although that doesn't matter. Most swingers we have met are salt of the earth people, we just love the vibe of being voyeurs and exhibitionists. We have never had a problem in the past with anything like this and have been asked before by women and men to touch her breast and have agreed. We are not prudes! We just want to have a good time and enjoy our vacation and meet like minded souls. A few bad apples can ruin things... I'm sure if alcohol wasn't in the equation this would never happen..... :L
Jasonky
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby kimmanderic » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Our first time was last July and we are going back next month. We aren't in the lifestyle, but having 3 couples on a jacuzzi bed one night was fun. Also daytime body shots where the girls (same 6 of us) sat on the jacuzzi bar and had tequila shots caught "down there" by each of the guys. Watching my guy's face when I had a pilot between my legs was priceless... he was so turned on! :D
kimmanderic
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Aug 2015

Postby sandybeachkim » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Let the body shots begin ... can't wait !!

We are off to Desire RM in December, our first time. Looking forward to finding a nice "skilled pilot" too :)
sandybeachkim
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS

Postby kimmanderic » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 pm

LOL right!

Have fun!
kimmanderic
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Aug 2015

Postby Goodtimes2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Enjoy reading the topics in this forum. Will be there in October. First time for wife and I. Can't wait
Goodtimes2

We arrive on: 16 Oct 2015

Postby mm93 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Been to Pearl twice in the last year. We have been married for 22 years and are not in the lifestyle but are adventurous and open. We travel quite a bit and our Desire vacations have been by far the most fun! Great property, awesome staff and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Have a great time!
MM
Kasidie & Kik: scarletswing
mm93
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl