LMAO!!! Now that's funny!
22truckie
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Oct 2018

Re: ?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

Postby Rocky&Debby » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 pm

We're not an LS couple, but we love the au-naturale resorts. We take a "just us vacation" once a year, and we went to Couples Tower Island for our 20th anniversary We didn't shed our cloths until we had only 2 days left of our vacation. The only thing we could talk about on the way home was, " We wish we didn't wait so long." Since then, we always look for au-naturale resorts and can't wait to have the sun kiss our ass cheeks. :D We are really looking forward to our first trip to Desire. We won't partake in the LS, but we do plan to watch and be watched. My wife is also excited about the theme nights and dressing in her sexiest dresses for dinner and the disco. Hopefully we will meet a lot of nice, friendly, fun couples with whom we can share our time at Desire. Anyone up for a grown-up game of truth or dare? :lol:
Rocky&Debby
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 03 Aug 2017

Postby Desire2424 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Rocky&Debby wrote:We're not an LS couple, but we love the au-naturale resorts. We take a "just us vacation" once a year, and we went to Couples Tower Island for our 20th anniversary We didn't shed our cloths until we had only 2 days left of our vacation. The only thing we could talk about on the way home was, " We wish we didn't wait so long." Since then, we always look for au-naturale resorts and can't wait to have the sun kiss our ass cheeks. :D We are really looking forward to our first trip to Desire. We won't partake in the LS, but we do plan to watch and be watched. My wife is also excited about the theme nights and dressing in her sexiest dresses for dinner and the disco. Hopefully we will meet a lot of nice, friendly, fun couples with whom we can share our time at Desire. Anyone up for a grown-up game of truth or dare? :lol:

We just got back last week from our first trip to DP. Like you, we are not in the LS and have enjoyed other nude resorts. DP was by far the hottest, most romantic trip we ever took. Laying around nude, watching tons of loving couples and the whole sexy environment was just amazing and dressing up sexy for dinner and disco just added to the heat. Great, friendly people both LS and not, are everywhere and you can be as social as you like or just enjoy each other. We can't wait to go back.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby sdresden » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:42 pm

razor6416 wrote:We are not a LS couple either but have had a great time on our 3 trips to DRM and DP. We've met some really fun couples and enjoyed the atmosphere, food, entertainment, etc. We've never felt pressured to engage in LS activities. My comment on the "No Thanks" bracelets is to rethink that approach. Our experience, and I believe most others, is your experience with the overserved LS couple is in the vast minority and the bracelet may be mistaken as a message that you don't want to talk, be friendly, etc. I know you're not asking for advice but I would take the bracelets along, not wear them at first and if you experience a similar unpleasant episode you can put them on.

Just a thought

As a NON-LS newbie couple to DRM we are encouraged by the fact you are returning despite the aggressiveness you experienced on your first trip. I hope our dates overlap so we can converse. SnS
sdresden
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Jul 2016

Postby mato325 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:00 pm

We are not in the LS either. We went to Pearl for the 1st time in July and had the time of our lives. We found that everyone was very respectful of our limits which made us comfortable to explore with them how far we wanted to go in our interactions. We had a great time just putting our toes in the water so to speak. We can't wait to be back again.
mato325

We arrive on: 17 Jul 2016

Postby MarNRob » Tue May 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Our bracelets read "VANILLA" so as not to offend or disappoint LS folks who are looking for more than conversation and laughs.

Looking forward to our return.

Best,

M&R
MarNRob
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Feb 2016

Postby Kman&LadyDi » Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 am

In response to the "crude" advances , if you were in the LS and this took place it would still be considered a crude advance.
One night while sitting at the lobby bar before the disco I tried striking up a conversation with the guy next to me who was
head bobbing from to much tequila when out of the blue he reaches across in front of me and shoves his hand down my wife's top. Ya that kinda ended our conversation but didn't kill our evening. We have played lightly with another couple before at DP and thoroughly enjoyed every minute but are not active at home (yet). What I am saying is that whether we
we're or were not LS's this guy was still out of line.
I beleive in never saying never. It's too concrete. Life is full of surprises good and bad and it's how we react to each one that will determine our enjoyment of this path we walk.
Kman&LadyDi
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 06 Feb 2019

Postby SensualCouple55 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:08 pm

We are not longer Newbies! We just returned from eight days at Pearl and we enjoyed it so much we became Members, so more trips are in our future. Did I mention we are not in the LS? We found other like minded couples and became fast friends and we are all planning reunion.
Were their LS'ers there? Of course. But they never pushed or chided. We felt comfortable whether we had clothes on or (a first) off.
That all said, we did notice a real shift in the vibe our last two days there. The resort population turned over and it looked like the vast majority were LS'ers. But now we know what to expect and it was awesome!
B&J
:US
SensualCouple55
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 29 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby JandsexyJ » Sat May 07, 2016 1:51 am

mato325 wrote:We are not in the LS either. We went to Pearl for the 1st time in July and had the time of our lives. We found that everyone was very respectful of our limits which made us comfortable to explore with them how far we wanted to go in our interactions. We had a great time just putting our toes in the water so to speak. We can't wait to be back again.

We likely ran across you guys on our last trip (our first to DP last July) and likely we'll run in to you again this trip (we arrive the 14th - 21st) We are also non-LS'ers and we LOVED being there. We liked it so much we became members and can't wait for our next trip. While there e were approached by some people who were disappointed we weren't on board with the lifestyle thing. Frankly, their advances made us feel better! Like being the only girl at the dance who doesn't get asked. You may have had no intention to dance, but it was still nice to have been asked. We never had anyone, or saw anyone who was inappropriate in any advances at all. Trust me- that would have killed it for my wife. On a scale of 1-10 of being a conservative, she is a 15- and we both LOVED being there. The experience brought us closer together than we have ever been and we experienced a level of intimacy that we had not achieved yet in our 20 years of marriage. I'm still not sure about what it was about that place, but there was something. In April we slipped down to Cancun and I let my wife try Hidden Beach Resort (a luxury nude resort) She thought she would like that more because there are no LS'ers there. After the trip we found the resort to be nice, and the people were great that we met there, but it was BORING. We met people last year at Desire that we will likely be friends with forever. What other vacation have you ever had where you could say that? Some of these friends are in the lifestyle and we loved getting to know them. We didn't feel pressured to behave in a certain way or think one way or another. Zero pressure really, and all of this occurred while standing naked in a hot tub with 50 other people. Completely comfortable. Revolutionary really.

The story of the poster who was rudely hit-on at their last trip which prompted the bracelets reminds me of an experience I would like to share:
I (the man), had tried numerous nude beaches growing up, and then recently started going to Haulover beach (the nude part) in Miami while on a series of business trips. Enlightened by the nude beach experience I decided to encourage my wife to try it with me. On her first day there I had to leave for a quick class in the middle of the day, but left her in the good company of a couple we met there. While I was gone, a larger man was walking around and stopped in front of my naked wife. He just stood there and stared at her. It was the epitome of the "Creepy Single Guy". He even started touching himself. Finally, but not soon enough in my opinion, that other couple stepped in and got the guy to leave and reported him to the beach authority. They quickly found him and removed him from the beach. (I think he had been banned previously) My wife felt devastated and violated and I was furious that I wasn't there to protect her and that this was her first (and likely last) nude beach foray. To her credit she went back the next day and has since had nothing but positive experiences.- My point is this: There are creeps and alcoholics everywhere, and sometimes they can ruin a persons or a couples experience, but the wise person will likely recognize the rarity of such an event and not let it ruin the rest of the experiences they have yet to have. Or put another way, say you were to eat 100 apples- it is likely that there may be one bad apple in that 100. If you happen to eat that one bad apple first you may come to believe that all apples are bad and you just don't like them, and the other 99 good apples remain untouched and untasted.

Personally, I wouldn't wear a bracelet at all- it may, as others pointed out, give off a negative vibe that may rob you of some fascinating conversations and fun people interactions. - and you may never find out what a good apple can taste like.
J and Sexy J
DP Mar 30- April 4 2017
JandsexyJ
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 14 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: DDN NakedNextDoor

Postby TXsunlovers » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:17 pm

22truckie wrote:Chicagoin69. We made our first ever trip to DP( and first ever clothing optional) last November ( read our trip report November trip report and a new shoulder). We read about the lifestyle couples being down there. We are not LS but did not let that stop us from having fun. You are going down there for a reason so focus on that. We talked to numerous people who were in the lifestyle and had a blast with them. Great conversations even some about the LS. They never once made us feel pressured, uncomfortable. We talked a lot about what was acceptable and what was not before going down there ( PDA, PDS, touching other people, being touched,,,). I also found out that it is important to touch base often while down there as feelings can change one way or the other. We actually got approached by another attractive couple. It was not awkward, done very respectfully and we took it as a compliment. My wife said if we were into that that they would have been a fun couple. We had an absolute blast and am going back in a few weeks, first week in May. BTW, spent most of my life growing up in Springfield and played ball for SIU. And for the couple who had one bad experience with a drunk LS couple. Very sorry about that. There is always a few bad apples anywhere you go anymore, even in paradise. Please do not let them jade you into wearing " No Thanks" bracelets. Again everyone we met in the LS were very respectful. Glad you are going back to DP. Go there completely naked except for their bracelet :D

Well said, 22truckie ... our experience exactly for our 2 years. Going back again this year end September and can't wait for the open fun, sensuality, fun couples, opportunities to say to each other "Hey, look at that, cool (or Wow)", and "Do you wanna ...?" :-) Drunk is drunk and unwelcome stuff can happen, but 99% are good with polite responses to unwanted advances. I'm wondering how the couple who started this string did last month?
TXsunlovers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Sep 2016

Postby TXsunlovers » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:21 pm

chicagoan69 wrote:Headed to DP in May as first-timers...brand new to all "this" and instincts are that LS is NOT our thing. But we are interested in the "sexually charged" nature of the place. Just wondering what others not in the LS are contemplating and thinking about as they head to Desire. We are nervous and excited. I've ordered some risque outfits, and ChiWolve is even going to participate in the theme nights. I am theoretically interested in the voyeur aspects, etc...but looking for others' thoughts!

Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve

So, how did it go? Your profile said "arrive 14 May." Hope it was a great vaca.
TXsunlovers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Sep 2016

Postby RusLon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Desire2424 wrote:We're not a LS couple either and next month will be our first trip to DP. We were searching for an upscale, sexy CO resort with a nice nude beach and some nightlife. The info on this forum made me feel confident enough to book DP without fear of being in an uncomfortable environment. We're both busy professionals and vacation time is too precious to make a mistake, especially when it's MY idea. We've done the Au Natural beach thing at Couples Negril with intentions of visiting Hedo but from what I've read on various forums and what we heard from another couple at CN, Hedo was not for us. The single guys, locals and overall craziness that we heard and read about, confirmed that we needed to find a better choice. CN was nice but too mellow and really dead at night. I'm hoping that my research about DP is accurate and we're hoping for a very sexy time together in a very sexy place with cool, sexy people. From everything I've read here at this forum, I'm thinking that LS couples and non LS couples can all find their own type of sexy time at DP. My ass is TOTALLY on the line as this is how I described it to my wife ......we're both very excited.

Just curious, how did it go, do you still have your ass? :))))
RusLon
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 26 Jun 2016

Postby Desire2424 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:55 pm

RusLon wrote:
Desire2424 wrote:We're not a LS couple either and next month will be our first trip to DP. We were searching for an upscale, sexy CO resort with a nice nude beach and some nightlife. The info on this forum made me feel confident enough to book DP without fear of being in an uncomfortable environment. We're both busy professionals and vacation time is too precious to make a mistake, especially when it's MY idea. We've done the Au Natural beach thing at Couples Negril with intentions of visiting Hedo but from what I've read on various forums and what we heard from another couple at CN, Hedo was not for us. The single guys, locals and overall craziness that we heard and read about, confirmed that we needed to find a better choice. CN was nice but too mellow and really dead at night. I'm hoping that my research about DP is accurate and we're hoping for a very sexy time together in a very sexy place with cool, sexy people. From everything I've read here at this forum, I'm thinking that LS couples and non LS couples can all find their own type of sexy time at DP. My ass is TOTALLY on the line as this is how I described it to my wife ......we're both very excited.

Haha....'ASS' is still in tact! Best trip ever!! We can't wait to go back!! Totally erotic, upscale environment with respectful, sexy and friendly people. We even joined a lifestyle website upon our return and are planning our first trip to a local club this weekend. We're not planning to swap but we really enjoy hanging out with loving, sensual people and enjoy a little exhibitionism.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby RusLon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 am

Desire2424 wrote:
RusLon wrote:

Haha....'ASS' is still in tact! Best trip ever!! We can't wait to go back!! Totally erotic, upscale environment with respectful, sexy and friendly people. We even joined a lifestyle website upon our return and are planning our first trip to a local club this weekend. We're not planning to swap but we really enjoy hanging out with loving, sensual people and enjoy a little exhibitionism.

Glad to hear! Seems like I'm in a same "position" :)) Hope we'll like it as well!
RusLon
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 26 Jun 2016

Postby Oneday » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Just for the record I love your avatar photo!
Oneday
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 17 Sep 2022

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl