SPA use Questions and your experiences

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

SPA use Questions and your experiences

Postby bobes911 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi,

We posted previously with questions about the SPA but did not generate a great deal of discussion. Hopefully this post will get more questions answered so here goes:

1. SPA obviously has his/her sides. However, is it a big deal if your spouse comes to your side and enjoys the steam sauna and the cold pool together as a couple?
2. A previous post by another stated that the bathroom is a co-ed use.....is this accurate? Not concerned about it rather just want to make sure about rules of etiquette/use etc.
3. Lastly, does anybody have any good stories they can share about their experiences in the SPA?

Thank you for your honest and fun feedback.
bobes911
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2017

Re: SPA use Questions and your experiences

Postby bluewatercpl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:56 pm

My wife and I have used the same changing room before a massage and to store our backpacks and change clothes when our room wasn't ready yet. We have showered together and there has never been an issue. The staff on all occasions directed us where to go. Most of the time it is in the men's locker room but the last time it was in the women's side. If you want to be together just tell them.
J & S
Kasidie: Bluewatercpl
Twitter: Bluewatercpl
KIK: Bluewatercpl
bluewatercpl
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Twohere4some » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 am

We also have used the facilities together on several occasions. Twice after massages and a couple more to use the sauna. Have followed the direction of staff as to which side to use but have been on both.
Twohere4some
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Postby rykerw1701 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:16 am

We used the SPA locker rooms when we checked in prior to our room being ready. The staff directed us both to the same locker room. I don't know what the criteria is since it doesn't seem to be by gender, maybe it's determined by how many people are there at the time or the cleaning schedule.

We used the spa later in that trip for massages. There was one other couple there using the sauna and hot and cold tub areas. All smiles, everybody happy.

The only story is while we were in there getting dressed in the locker room, two female guests walked in and my first instinct was to immediately grab a towel and wrap it around me. I got the towel in hand and was starting to put it around my waist, and then I thought "Well, that's kind of stupid given I'd be running around the pool and Hot tub for two days completely naked." so I kind of nonchalantly pretended to dry myself a bit. Sort of like you do when you wave back at someone you thought was waving at you but you don't actually know.
rykerw1701
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 0- 8-2016

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl