2017 theme nights

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

2017 theme nights

Postby Gktpacpl » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Since the new desire website is one of the worst websites I've ever seen, does anyone know for sure what the theme nights are for this year. We are headed down this weekend, and have no clue if the theme nights have changed. Can anyone please enlighten us. Thank you very much
Gktpacpl
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2017

Re: 2017 theme nights

Postby CokeMann » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 pm

The ones published on the Pearl site HERE are correct for 2017.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby bill_monica » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Just returned yesterday from DRM.
Themes published on the official website are accurate. Here is the link
bill_monica
Desire Lover

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 17 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SpicyMatch

Postby Gktpacpl » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks Coke & B/M. Every time I tried to look at nightly entertainment, kept getting a 404 error message. Do you guys use iPads or PC's ??? Might be an iPad issue.......or maybe user error. My wife says definitely user error. Thanks again.
Gktpacpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2017

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 am

Gktpacpl wrote:Thanks Coke & B/M. Every time I tried to look at nightly entertainment, kept getting a 404 error message. Do you guys use iPads or PC's ??? Might be an iPad issue.......or maybe user error. My wife says definitely user error. Thanks again.

The direct links above are all working - suggest that you try opening the link in a new window/tab and also clear the cache on your browser which could be why you are seeing an error msg
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby betsyandcarl » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Can someone describe the electrical tape night for us? We are arriving next month and starting to think about the theme nights and what to pack -- not sure if I need to rob my husband's tool box of electrical tape or not??

betsyandcarl
betsyandcarl

We arrive on: 08 Mar 2017

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

betsyandcarl wrote:Can someone describe the electrical tape night for us? We are arriving next month and starting to think about the theme nights and what to pack -- not sure if I need to rob my husband's tool box of electrical tape or not??

betsyandcarl

We were there for a tape night (it was a special event and not a regular theme like it is now). The participation was low, but there was some confusion as to the particulars. However it appears that trend has been carrying on, a discussion starts in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7210&start=15#p67724

My advice would be, if you want to participate be sure to do a test run at home. We did see someone after they took the tape off and you could see some red marks, looked painful to me. Also, not sure exactly how the guys are supposed to realistically participate unless they shave/wax from head to toe. Another thing is that for us it really wasn't worth the significant time investment. Extra time up front to put the tape on, and then the time to remove the tape interferes with jacuzzi time, so either we would have to leave the disco early or get to the jacuzzi late - no amount of tape costumery is worth that. On the other hand for us it's an opportunity to be creative, we are just going to treat it as a wild card night, maybe stick a piece of tape somewhere and go with it.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby razman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Explorer79 wrote:
betsyandcarl wrote:Can someone describe the electrical tape night for us? We are arriving next month and starting to think about the theme nights and what to pack -- not sure if I need to rob my husband's tool box of electrical tape or not?

We were at Pearl November 2016. There was a major Black Tape Project contest on the Sunday we were there that offered a prize of two free nights. We participated, of course, and we actually won.

Now, that said, it was a LOT of work. It took us two hours to cut and place the tape. Most of that time was spent with the little pieces, but still....

How did we get the tape off my sexy wife? Now that was fun. We had a Hot Tub Tape Removal Party. For some reason, we had quite a few volunteer workers. Ha!

Happy to answer any questions. Here's a link to the winner: https://webzar.com/btp
razman
Desire Devotee

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl