Trip advice for Newbies

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Trip advice for Newbies

Postby firecouple » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi All! My husband and I are traveling to Desire Pearl for our first C/O resort experience. We like to experiment sexually and are loving the idea to be able to express our love for each other out in the open for others to watch as well as seeing other couples enjoy themselves. We have yet to play with another couple, but in the right situation, I could see it happening :) From what I have read, there are certain times that are more "sexually charged" than others. Do you think this is true? I'm nervous that we will go during a time that is a more mellow, when we are really looking forward to the sexual thrill. What advice can you give us? If it is a more low key when we go, will others be offended if my husband and I are enjoying each other? I have so many questions!!
firecouple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Mar 2017

Re: Trip advice for Newbies

Postby bobsharon79 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi firecouple !!! Is your husband a firefighter ? I noticed the suspenders. Wore them for many years.The vibe at Pearl can be anytime. The more sexually charged times are the afternoon and night time Jacuzzi party. The night Jacuzzi crowd starts around midnight, after the show and some dancing at the disco. The energy comes from the crowd. There is no way of knowing that ahead of time. If you like to perform for a crowd, as well as watching others, you will absolutely fit in !! Hope that helps. If you have specific ??? you can pm us. Bob & Sharon
bobsharon79
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 08 May 2017

Postby TandD » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:43 pm

firecouple wrote:Hi All! My husband and I are traveling to Desire Pearl for our first C/O resort experience. We like to experiment sexually and are loving the idea to be able to express our love for each other out in the open for others to watch as well as seeing other couples enjoy themselves. We have yet to play with another couple, but in the right situation, I could see it happening :) From what I have read, there are certain times that are more "sexually charged" than others. Do you think this is true? I'm nervous that we will go during a time that is a more mellow, when we are really looking forward to the sexual thrill. What advice can you give us? If it is a more low key when we go, will others be offended if my husband and I are enjoying each other? I have so many questions!!

I think there are some weeks that may be more "charged" than others but I'm not sure you can predict when they will happen. It seems like even the special weeks - like Young Swingers Week, or others - aren't necessarily much different than other weeks from what I've read. It seems to be more dependent on the mix of actual people who are there when you are - something you can't control.

Frankly, I think things hinge on whether "someone" gets the party started and there is no reason that person(s) can't be you. Nobody will have a problem if you and your hubby are enjoying each other when nobody else is - especially if that's you in your avatar.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby firecouple » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:41 pm

bobsharon79 wrote:Hi firecouple !!! Is your husband a firefighter ? I noticed the suspenders. Wore them for many years.The vibe at Pearl can be anytime. The more sexually charged times are the afternoon and night time Jacuzzi party. The night Jacuzzi crowd starts around midnight, after the show and some dancing at the disco. The energy comes from the crowd. There is no way of knowing that ahead of time. If you like to perform for a crowd, as well as watching others, you will absolutely fit in !! Hope that helps. If you have specific ??? you can pm us. Bob & Sharon

Yes, my husband is a firefighter :) I got the outfit in my picture for uniform night...hopefully it's not too risqué. Have to support my man and his profession! Thank you so much for the info, I appreciate it!
firecouple

Postby gntatdesire » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm

firecouple wrote:Yes, my husband is a firefighter :) I got the outfit in my picture for uniform night...hopefully it's not too risqué. Have to support my man and his profession! Thank you so much for the info, I appreciate it!

Trust us, your outfit is NOT too risque!
The rather large hot tub at Pearl can make it a little more challenging to "get the party started", as people can be more spread out. Around the bar (imagine that...) is where more interaction can occur...use your imagination :bj The beds are a little further away than at RM, but you can certainly see, and be seen, if some sexual adventures are taking place.
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby Kommsi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 pm

firecouple wrote:Hi All! My husband and I are traveling to Desire Pearl for our first C/O resort experience. We like to experiment sexually and are loving the idea to be able to express our love for each other out in the open for others to watch as well as seeing other couples enjoy themselves. We have yet to play with another couple, but in the right situation, I could see it happening :) From what I have read, there are certain times that are more "sexually charged" than others. Do you think this is true? I'm nervous that we will go during a time that is a more mellow, when we are really looking forward to the sexual thrill. What advice can you give us? If it is a more low key when we go, will others be offended if my husband and I are enjoying each other? I have so many questions!!

Hi Firecouple,
The certain time that are more "sexually charged" will hopefully be starting when we arrive at Pearl and are hoping for some hot action both for seeing and participation!! ;)
We will NOT be offended, belive me!
Looking forward to see you there under the Mexican sun!
SDC: kommsi
Kommsi
Desire Convert

We are from: Sweden
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 07 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc

Postby reachn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

In our few trips i can say the vibe changes daily....it has always been a wonderful sexy time for us :bj .....as for your outfit definitely not too risky (the wife plans on wearing nipple clamps with a collar and NOTHING else for bdsm night :shock: ) and if you feel the vibes not up to what you were expecting all it takes is one couple to start playing on a bed or someone to hop up on the bar and start doing body shots and next thing you know the sexuality is ramping up and just like that the vibe at the jacuzzi changes....you will have a blast!!
reachn
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 Oct 2017

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 pm

TandD wrote:Frankly, I think things hinge on whether "someone" gets the party started and there is no reason that person(s) can't be you.

This is the best advice. Someone has to start the ball rolling and I think that's probably the hardest part for people to adjust to (took us a bit to realize this). So don't be afraid to be bold, get things going and I'm sure there will be willing participants.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby K and P » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 pm

I am going to add a bit of a different perspective to this topic. My wife (Pamela) comes in and works with the entertainment staff on occasion. In the past year we were there for 32 days (April) and then another 16 days (December).

When you are at Pearl for 32 days (5 foam parties!) you really get a sense of how things ebb and flow. Sunday is sort of a neutral day followed by a quiet day on Monday. Tuesday usually feels like the resort is almost empty, Wednesday is a little better, and by Thursday things are starting to pick up. Friday has more energy followed by the best day of the week- Saturday. Rinse and repeat.

It is my view that the resort changes over close to twice per week as many people come in for three or four days at a time. We have been there when it has felt as if the average age was 70 and other times when there were lots of people in their 30's. The point is that if you are at Pearl one week you might think that it was kind of dull but if you were there the week after it could be completely different.

In my opinion if you are there for a limited amount of time try to be there at least from Wednesday through Saturday if possible. You will also find that many people go at the same time each year so if you like the crowd try to repeat and if you don't... try another week or month. In the almost 5 weeks that we were at the resort last April I would have to say that each one was very different but since the resort and daily schedules don't change the reason- always- is the people. If you bring the party... there will always be people ready to join in. If there is a party going on... jump in because almost everyone wants to make new friends and have a good time.

As a final comment I think I have the same fireman's outfit and have worn it many times at both Pearl and RM. Of course it looks much better on you and I don't have any reason to keep the suspenders up. I trust that you also have the matching hat!

Kevin
K and P
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2017

Postby firecouple » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Thank you guys so much for the responses. You helped ease my mind! One other question I have is about PDA not around the jacuzzi/playroom. I'm wondering what types of PDA are allowed by the pool, if any. Can my husband flirt and kiss my nipple or grab my butt, etc? Or is that strictly for the jacuzzi? I was planning on watching others and just going with the flow/vibe, but any info beforehand would be great :)
firecouple

Postby mikeinnj » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I've grabbed my wife's butt, sucked a nipple, etc pretty much everywhere there. I think what might be frowned on is full on sex on the beach or around the pool (during the day at least). I've seen BJ's about everywhere and at different times.

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby lovinlife » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Actually it really wouldn't be right for your husband to treat you with that level of affection around the pool. HOWEVER, it is quite OK for myself or some other non-husband guy that you smiled at as I/we walked by to pull up a lounge chair and do so :D :-@

Mark of Mark N Kiki
lovinlife
Desire Fan

Postby sunandfuncouple2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Firecouple,

Sounds like you are going to love it at Pearl! This time last year we were Newbies, too...now we're addicted like everyone else who has ever been there!

I hope you are going to stay for more than five days...then I will be happy to play "first-responder" with you on uniform night the following week! I'm going to be a police officer! Together we could save a lot of people! ;)
sunandfuncouple2
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 Mar 2019

Postby Dogma » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:11 am

Firecouple please give us a trip report on your stay and the atmosphere during. Or post a reply here. Especially if you agree with the days of the week described above.
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Postby Cooper » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 pm

#1 advice: smile, say hello and introduce yourself. The rest will all be smooth sailing! I don't think I've ever met so many people in one week except as a college freshman.
Cooper
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 03 Mar 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl