Desire Pearl Playroom

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Desire Pearl Playroom

Postby chiwolve » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 am

dnk2desire wrote:Hi everyone,

We were last at Pearl in 2014. We had also been there in 2012, and to Desire RM in 2008 & 2010.

There are things about Pearl that we just love... the pool, swim-up bar, hot tub, etc. But one thing about Pearl that we found clearly inferior to RM is the Playroom. Our question is, have they done anything to expand and improve the playroom at Pearl?

We know there was talk of doing something about it, but was anything ever carried out?

We love the playroom at RM, and even Hedo has a really nice play area now. We really hope something has been done or will be done with the pretty lame attempt at a playroom that Pearl has.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
D&K

We have never been to RM and only been to Pearl once. May I ask what exactly you have found that makes the RM sin room superior? Is it bigger? Different layout? Different location? More toys?

We used the room at Pearl several times. I can concur that it was almost always empty, but is that because it is in the back of the disco and the disco empties out fast?

Either way, we enjoyed using it as a private little playroom for us, but would love to hear what you like about the RM room...
chiwolve and chicagoan69
E & M
DP May 14-18, 2016
DP Sep 7-11, 2017
chiwolve
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Sep 2017

Postby yoyo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

chiwolve wrote:
dnk2desire wrote:Hi everyone,

We were last at Pearl in 2014. We had also been there in 2012, and to Desire RM in 2008 & 2010.

There are things about Pearl that we just love... the pool, swim-up bar, hot tub, etc. But one thing about Pearl that we found clearly inferior to RM is the Playroom. Our question is, have they done anything to expand and improve the playroom at Pearl?

We know there was talk of doing something about it, but was anything ever carried out?

We love the playroom at RM, and even Hedo has a really nice play area now. We really hope something has been done or will be done with the pretty lame attempt at a playroom that Pearl has.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
D&K

We have never been to RM and only been to Pearl once. May I ask what exactly you have found that makes the RM sin room superior? Is it bigger? Different layout? Different location? More toys?

We used the room at Pearl several times. I can concur that it was almost always empty, but is that because it is in the back of the disco and the disco empties out fast?

Either way, we enjoyed using it as a private little playroom for us, but would love to hear what you like about the RM room...

The sin room at DRM is much bigger and the most important part is that the NOISE is not so loud like in pearl.....part of the sensual experience is hearing the erotic sounds of everybody inside the room ..... in our opinion !
:D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby cs70065 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:11 pm

We have been to both. Stayed abou 5 days at each resort. At RM, we loved the room and it was full and busy every night. This year we stayed at Pearl and the room was empty every night. And I was told they were at full occupancy. I agree the sheer curtain kills the vibe. At RM, the fact that it was more quiet, I think made it better. We enjoyed it at RM.
Desire RM - November 2015
Desire Pearl - April 2017
Desire ?? - March 2018

SLS, KIK & Kasidie - CS70065
cs70065
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 24 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby mikeshann » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:42 pm

i think it all depends on the people. Some nights it was pretty packed, other night empty. WIsh it was larger and not crazy about a see-through door. we typically ended up at the hottub if the sin room was empty. its always a fun time there.
mikeshann
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 03 Dec 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ed839 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Is playroom open daytime?
ed839

We are from: China
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 03 May 2017

Postby Darin & Melissa » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Technically, according to Kayla the disco is open all the time, so I'm guessing the playroom would be open also.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC & SLS
Darin & Melissa
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 20 Apr 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC SLS

Postby yoyo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Yes it is open all the time....last time we used the playroom at 1 pm ...we were waiting at the lobby for our taxi to the airport and enter the playroom 15 minutes jajajaja :D

Desire = do what ever you want .
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl