jacuzzi bed use

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: jacuzzi bed use

Postby Justskin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:16 pm

max4play wrote:I guess I'm just "that guy" - if a bunch of beds have been "reserved" for more than 30 minutes with no sign of life and no other beds are available, we go get 2 fresh towels, politely and carefully pile the stuff left on the bed on one of the side tables beside the bed, do our thing,...

You aren't alone, I do the same thing. We've yet to have an issue, as the people who 'reserved' the bed have never showed up!
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby bigbill » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 am

nnteacher wrote:Never been stopped for having sex on the beach beds. If it's a rule, not enforced.

There was a rule that stated no sex on the beach beds at DRM but that actually changed about a year ago and it is now allowed. Not sure about Pearl.
Kik: bigbillcan
bigbill
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2018

Postby Darin & Melissa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:41 pm

bigbill wrote:
nnteacher wrote:Never been stopped for having sex on the beach beds. If it's a rule, not enforced.

There was a rule that stated no sex on the beach beds at DRM but that actually changed about a year ago and it is now allowed. Not sure about Pearl.

The rule still stands at Pearl, no sex on the beach beds.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby nnteacher » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Fortunately, not an enforced rule :L
nnteacher
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2020

Postby Explorer79 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Yeah, I figure if they didn't say anything about the 12 person blowjob round table on the edge of the pool during the Pearl foam party it might be likely they wouldn't say all that much about the beds, especially if somewhat discreet.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby landw2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Just left Pearl after 8 days there. Had one occasion where our friends wanted to play but could not find an open bed because people had stuff on them but not using them. They carefully moved the stuff on one bed to the side and began their thing. This woman came screaming at them for moving her stuff and, of course, that pretty much ended the play mood. But that was the only thing we heard about while there.

Most of the time, everyone was pretty respectful and the beds were cleared unless being used. We were pretty pleased to see empty beds even when the jacuzzi was pretty busy.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Postby Venusin » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Hello, we went to RM at Oct. 18. We are thinking the jacuzzi's beds are very nice. The persons put your things and go. Afther they go back or not. The afternoons the action is at 16 to 18 hours, after the disco time we don't know because we don't went there. Generaly, each couples in your work but the sensations are very deep.

In 2019 we'll go to Pearl, somebody know if it is the same?

Pd. How do you read we are learning English, can you apologize us?
Venusin
Desire Convert

We are from: Colombia
We arrive on: 13 Oct 2018

Postby Mr48983 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:15 am

landw2 wrote:Just left Pearl after 8 days there. Had one occasion where our friends wanted to play but could not find an open bed because people had stuff on them but not using them. They carefully moved the stuff on one bed to the side and began their thing. This woman came screaming at them for moving her stuff and, of course, that pretty much ended the play mood. But that was the only thing we heard about while there.

Most of the time, everyone was pretty respectful and the beds were cleared unless being used. We were pretty pleased to see empty beds even when the jacuzzi was pretty busy.

Sounds like the same run in we had! One night after the disco we went down there and a bed was unoccupied and a couple came running out of the hot tub telling us it was theirs (nothing but two tossed towels on the bed even). So our friends and I sat at the edge of the hot tub for 30 mins while people slept in the other beds and the one we tried to use remained empty.
Mr48983
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Apr 2020

Postby NakedTogether » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Mr48983 wrote:
landw2 wrote:Just left Pearl after 8 days there. Had one occasion where our friends wanted to play but could not find an open bed because people had stuff on them but not using them. They carefully moved the stuff on one bed to the side and began their thing. This woman came screaming at them for moving her stuff and, of course, that pretty much ended the play mood. But that was the only thing we heard about while there.

Sounds like the same run in we had! One night after the disco we went down there and a bed was unoccupied and a couple came running out of the hot tub telling us it was theirs (nothing but two tossed towels on the bed even). So our friends and I sat at the edge of the hot tub for 30 mins while people slept in the other beds and the one we tried to use remained empty.

I find this extremely rude that people would get upset. The beds are for sex, not storing towels. They can have the bed when you're done. If I'm in that situation I will politely say..... "Well we're going to use this bed and when we're done whoever wants it next can use it....you might be reserving it for your intimate time later, but mine is NOW"
SDC- NakedTogether
NakedTogether
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Aug 2022

Postby rykerw1701 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am

Overall, I find Pearl guests to be very polite and easy to get along with. Mostly everyone is courteous and friendly and just wanting to have fun. The jacuzzi beds are about the only time that doesn't apply. Couples save them either for later or "just in case." I think we all miss out on a good show when a couple (or more) can't access the beds because someone else thinks maybe they might use it sometime that night. I'm good with towels being moved aside.
rykerw1701
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 0- 8-2016

Postby Darin & Melissa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:47 am

We were happy to see the signs on the beds at Pearl on the trip last month saying what they are there for. But it’s amazing how people ignore them and try to save them anyway.
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Postby Bareman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:23 am

what did the signs say actually?
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby Darin & Melissa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Bareman, they said basically to not reserve the beds. I can't remember the exact wording though.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

Postby Epicure3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:26 am

I don't really see the big deal. It is pretty rare that all the beds would be in use at any one time so if one wants to git er dun.... Shouldn't be a problem. We had an orgy one time with 8 of us and it was the only bed in use around the hot tub. :D
SDC: Epicure3
Epicure3
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jan 2019

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

We were at Pearl last week and there were only a few cases where people put their belongings on a jacuzzi bed and didn't use the bed for an extended period. Mostly people that claimed beds did actually use them.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl