Question about Red Carpet Affair

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Question about Red Carpet Affair

Postby KelGene » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 pm

For those that have been there since Red Carpet affair has been added as a theme, what is the consensus on people dressing as actual Hollywood couples Vs. Just dressing up as if on the Red Carpet? I am super torn on this one. Not sure which way I want to go. Wondering if most people lean more towards one way or the other. Thank you!
KelGene

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2019

Re: Question about Red Carpet Affair

Postby mrpskt » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:53 am

This theme seems pretty dumb to me. We really like to dress up for each night but this one is a challenge we just may not be able to overcome. Here we are, 8 months into the year and still cant come up with a plan. Anybody able to give us some suggestions?
mrpskt
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2019

Postby Desire2424 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:16 am

When we were there in March, some couples went with the actual concept of dressing as movie star couples and others, like us, just went dressed for the Red Carpet. She wore a very sexy gown with big costume diamond jewelry and I wore a shiny black dress shirt with slacks. The cool thing about the theme nights is that you can get as involved in the theme as you like, or just sit back without dressing up and just enjoy the others’ costumes. Like everything else at Desire, ...no judgement either way....just enjoy.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby warmwaves » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:51 pm

We saw both also. Too hot down there to dress up in a Top Gun jumpsuit or anything similar. We treat it as Red Carpet Night. Killer fancy little black mini dress and heels for her, and black dress pants (still hot, but I'll suck it up for this one) suspenders, and a long sleeve dress shirt for him. We wouldn't mind if they changed the Movie Star Couples theme either.
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Postby thegr8dane » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:25 pm

This one was a tough one for us as well. In the end, we painted Mrs. Roberts gold from top to toe, and I had sort of a tuxedo stripper underwear set on. Think 007 Goldfinger. It took some time to get it all ready, but in the end, it was one of my favorite costumes that we have ever created for Desire. There was also a couple who painted themselves blue and had tails (Avatar).

Be creative and remember that anything goes.
Cheers!

Mr. and Mrs. Roberts
thegr8dane
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Apr 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl