Fun sexy activities

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Fun sexy activities

Postby Frosty82 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am

I have read about other resorts that do sexy activities during the day such as ladies pole dancing class, another games that sounds fun is pick your man or woman. Your spouse is blind folded and has to grope 5 men or women and try to pick their spouse. Any one know if this happens at DP, sounds fun to me!!!! Any other fun games??. Naked beach volleyball ???
Frosty82
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2020

Re: Fun sexy activities

Postby northernlightscpl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:20 pm

All the above and more
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Frosty82 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:11 am

Anyone else have a reply or fun stories about this they want to share?
Frosty82
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Feb 2020

Postby TandD » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:26 am

I think most (all?) of the games I've seen have you interact only with your partner. There may be three or four couples up there but they are not touching/playing with anyone but their SO. Things like pop a balloon between you, how many simulated sex positions can you get into in 30 seconds, decorate your SO with sundae toppings,

People *usually* wear suits for beach volleyball but I've certainly played games where a few women were topless and a few where a couple of people were totally naked. At Pearl anyway, the cornhole boards are set up a little higher on the beach (closer to the bar) and more people tend to play naked there (it's not really a sexy game though).
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby gntatdesire » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:47 pm

The coordinated "games" are sexy/risque around the pool, during the day, but some in the disco are MUCH more into the erotic scene. When an EC calls for volunteers in the disco....you just might wind up naked/fondled/blindfolded/kissed, some or all of those! :bj :D
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby OKcouple4x » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Last time we were there a guy, who we only know by the name of "Coach" brought a bag full of pingpong balls to the hot tub with all kinds of random acts on it (kiss someones nipples, kiss a stranger, etc) and would dump them in after pool-time (so around 4:30-5?). It was SO much fun and totally random. Not resort related but absolutely a great ice breaker/fun time!
Looking for fun in our travels :)
OKcouple4x
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Nov 2023

Postby EandG » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:14 am

TandD wrote:People *usually* wear suits for beach volleyball but I've certainly played games where a few women were topless and a few where a couple of people were totally naked. At Pearl anyway, the cornhole boards are set up a little higher on the beach (closer to the bar) and more people tend to play naked there (it's not really a sexy game though).

Cornhole can be a sexy game if you play it sexy. On our last trip my wife straddled the board and I played with full stiffy for the amusement of my wife and some others at the bar. Ring toss was discussed. We liked it so much we did it again the following day.
EandG
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 30 Sep 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl