Evening Themes - Are people going all in on them?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Evening Themes - Are people going all in on them?

Postby brks » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:34 pm

mikeinnj wrote:Some weat theme outfits to dinner, most don’t. Do what makes you happy, no one will care

Mike

I totally agree with Mike, wear whatever looks good and sexy on you / your SO and have fun, no one really cares about your outfit. From my own experience at Pearl, women in general tend to dress a little bit more classy and I would say maybe even a little more formal for dinner but when it comes to nightly entertainment everything goes! I've seen gals even completely naked or wearing something really tiny and really really revealing, and if you are "lucky" enough to be pulled up on the stage by the sexy dancers / strippers you might have more fun if you have very little clothing, LOL! So I would say, the sexier, the better when it comes to women and less is definitely more at Desire.

To sum it all up, if you don't fee like dressing up for the theme nights, I would say sexy and comfy is the way to go.
brks
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Re: Evening Themes - Are people going all in on them?

Postby Bruce&Pam » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Kudos to those who go "all out" on theme nights. I love the creativity, although I don't have much of it. We get a little miffed when we buy something for theme nights and then it changes, so we tend to do the easier ones and just dress sexy for the others. Pam never wears her theme outfit to dinner because it tends to be cool in the restaurants. She wears something a bit warmer for dinner and she's practically naked at the disco most of the time. Works for me. :D

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl