Chippendale Contest

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Chippendale Contest

Postby Luckman » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:56 am

Hi All,

Can anyone tell us if they have the Chippendale Contest at Pearl anymore? If so, what night.
Luckman
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 May 2024

Re: Chippendale Contest

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 pm

On one of our trips, they had Mansion Night which was a reference to Playboy theme night. I was pulled up on the dance floor with two other guys to perform our best strip tease / lap dance routine for the women seated on those tiny cube shaped seats alongside the dance floor. Not exactly Chippendales, but close enough for me. I really tried to be a good sport about it, but I was a not very graceful and I’m absolutely certain nobody got turned on.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Re: Chippendale Contest

Postby Dani'stoy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:58 pm

STL-MO-CPL wrote:On one of our trips, they had Mansion Night which was a reference to Playboy theme night. I was pulled up on the dance floor with two other guys to perform our best strip tease / lap dance routine for the women seated on those tiny cube shaped seats alongside the dance floor. Not exactly Chippendales, but close enough for me. I really tried to be a good sport about it, but I was a not very graceful and I’m absolutely certain nobody got turned on.

I was "selected" for this very thing..I did my best but I'm sure the only thing the gals got out of it was a good laugh! Now I make sure to slide into the disco a little late ..after they have already selected the "victims"!
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl