Erotic massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Erotic massage

Postby Heyyall » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Does anyone know if Emilio allows husband to be in the room while I get an erotic massage by him?? We always used Oscar but heard he was gone so wondering... we are going in a few months!
Heyyall
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2023

Re: Erotic massage

Postby twonewbs » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Heyyall wrote:Does anyone know if Emilio allows husband to be in the room while I get an erotic massage by him?? We always used Oscar but heard he was gone so wondering... we are going in a few months!

The erotic massage is per couple so your husband should be in the same room with you. Emilio doesn't make the rules, he is just a masseur. If your hubby doesn't want any massage and just wants to watch..I think that's not a problem but you will have to pay the same price (about $400)..but maybe you'll be able to negotiate a lower price if he doesn't take the massage.
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby glloyd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am

Is there a best practices for telling them what you want? write it on a card, maybe?
glloyd
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Sep 2020

Postby Darin & Melissa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:52 pm

glloyd wrote:Is there a best practices for telling them what you want? write it on a card, maybe?

When you get to the spa for your massage, they give you a piece of paper and you check things you don't want touched or things you do want touched. They will not touch anywhere you have checked as do not touch.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby bj02 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Not sure if it is the same at Pearl as it is at RM, but at RM they would not let my wife get an erotic massage by just 1 masseur. We had to have 2 in the room, so I just got her 2 male masseurs, while I watched. It was AWESOME!!
Desire RM: 6/5-11/24
Bliss Cruise 11/10-17/24

txfuncouple6802 on SLS and SDC
bj02
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby eagerbeaver » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:16 am

I know erotic massage has been discussed over and over but we are newbies going in and hugely vanilla. We are excited to push our boundaries wearing little to nothing for the time we are at Pearl and watching others and working up the courage to be intimate in front of others. We are in the beginning stages of our ascent to the LS and testing the waters.

Looking for recent experience. We've read other posts and so the erotic massage is of huge interest to us. It's a controlled environment where other people (professionals) will "touch us" where nobody else has since our singles days. We have four questions. My wife wants a male and I of course want a female. 1. Is this a request or do you get what you get? I don't need to explain my preference lol but my wife wants another man touching her. 2. I understand that couples complete a questionnaire about what gets touched or not. My wife likes her button pushed but also loves digital penetration. 2. Do the male masseurs penetrate vaginally? 3. Do the female masseurs stroke the penis or just tease and tickle? 4. Do the masseurs wear latex gloves? Yes it's an explicit post but it's also $400 so need to know what we are buying. Thanks.
eagerbeaver

We are from: Canada

Postby SecretSmileToday » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:59 am

eagerbeaver wrote:I know erotic massage has been discussed over and over but we are newbies going in and hugely vanilla. We are excited to push our boundaries wearing little to nothing for the time we are at Pearl and watching others and working up the courage to be intimate in front of others. We are in the beginning stages of our ascent to the LS and testing the waters.

Looking for recent experience. We've read other posts and so the erotic massage is of huge interest to us. It's a controlled environment where other people (professionals) will "touch us" where nobody else has since our singles days. We have four questions. My wife wants a male and I of course want a female. 1. Is this a request or do you get what you get? I don't need to explain my preference lol but my wife wants another man touching her. 2. I understand that couples complete a questionnaire about what gets touched or not. My wife likes her button pushed but also loves digital penetration. 2. Do the male masseurs penetrate vaginally? 3. Do the female masseurs stroke the penis or just tease and tickle? 4. Do the masseurs wear latex gloves? Yes it's an explicit post but it's also $400 so need to know what we are buying. Thanks.

At risk of sounding like I’m on a soapbox, the first rule of the lifestyle is knowing what you want and communicating that. Definitely ask for what you want.
Three months ago we tried the couples massage for the first time. We didn’t specify a gender preference and had a male masseur for Ms SecretSmileToday and a female masseuse for me (Mr SecretSmileToday). They washed their hands but no latex. She encouraged me to stroke myself but didn't touch my cock directly. He touched Ms SecretSmileToday externally but did not penetrate.
I’d encourage you to think of it as a safe place to say what you’re looking for: good practice for the jacuzzi someday, if you’re so inclined!
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby twonewbs » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:19 pm

eagerbeaver wrote:I know erotic massage has been discussed over and over but we are newbies going in and hugely vanilla. We are excited to push our boundaries wearing little to nothing for the time we are at Pearl and watching others and working up the courage to be intimate in front of others. We are in the beginning stages of our ascent to the LS and testing the waters.

I can't speak about RM but I can tell you how it is at Pearl (how it was for us) w/o giving you too many details so I don't spoil it for ya:

1. You can request a female for you and a man for your wife - it's just that unfortunately they don't have any pictures of the therapists working there but you can request a specific person if you know their names.
2. At Pearl you only specify the area/areas you want them to focus on, not what you don't want them to touch but you can always tell them if there is anything "untouchable".
Yes, the masseurs penetrate vaginally - but like I said before, tell them if there is something you specifically want / like or use your body language to guide them, they are really skilled. My 2 cents: don't be shy and you'll get the most out of it, it can really be a mind blowing experience!!
3. They can stroke it too - again, they will do whatever you want them to do, except they can't get naked and have sex with you, lol..those are the rules, as you probably already know.
4. No, they don't wear gloves - gosh, I would feel like I'm at the doctor ;)

Enjoy, and make it a hot, unforgettable experience!
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby glloyd » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Has anyone every brought a toy? It says on the description that you can. Just wondering how that would work?
glloyd
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Sep 2020

Postby ShifraD2022 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:18 pm

Those who had massage. Did you have erection the whole time?

Did you cum before having sex?
ShifraD2022
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Jun 2023

Postby gaviao » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:40 pm

Those who had massage. Did you have erection the whole time?

Did you cum before having sex?

Interesting questions. Couldn't you consider that everyone's reactions are completely different?
I can tell you that some times I have had an erection most of the time, others not. (I'm not just talking about erotic massages at Desire, of which I've had only a couple, but other massages, let's say "adults")
What I can assure you is that when my partner has been massaged while naked and I have been there as a spectator, I have had an almost permanent erection. Three times I have collaborated with the masseur/masseuse in the last few minutes and once I have poured out on my partner.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl