Temazcal Massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Temazcal Massage

Postby Heyyall » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Has anyone had this yet at the Pearl and if so, can you tell me what it is about??? We have gotten erotic and love love it, wondering if this could be interesting also or no??
Heyyall
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2023

Re: Temazcal Massage

Postby twonewbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:03 am

That doesn't have anything to do with the erotic massage, I don't think it's about massage at all, it's therapy. They were trying hard to sell it to us but no success..I can make my own "cocktail" at home and use a diffuser. It's like basically aromatherapy..you inhale stuff that's supposed to improve the health of your body, mind, and spirit., etc..
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby Heyyall » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 pm

Gottcha!!!
Heyyall
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2023

Postby puffer » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:04 am

We did this last year. It is a healing spiritual connecting nude experience in an authentic Temazcal followed by a nude open air massage. It was totally awesome!!!!!!! We came out of it feeling like a million $$$. Seriously!

It's not a hot sex thing but there are some cultural experiences in life to experience that don't involve sex. This was one of them! We would do it again.

:L :L :L
puffer
Desire Fan

Postby puffer » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am

twonewbs wrote:That doesn't have anything to do with the erotic massage, I don't think it's about massage at all, it's therapy. They were trying hard to sell it to us but no success..I can make my own "cocktail" at home and use a diffuser. It's like basically aromatherapy..you inhale stuff that's supposed to improve the health of your body, mind, and spirit., etc..

Totally wrong.
puffer
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl