Daytime Activities at Pearl

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Daytime Activities at Pearl

Postby brks » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:56 pm

I know the same topic was posted on the Riviera Maya section but I also wanted to post it for Pearl since I also had the same feeling..I think Pearl kinda lacks fun interactive daytime activities.
I mean, sure, each time there is a different type of crowd and it can be fun just to socialize but I think sometimes it can get a little boring after the sexy games activities come to an end during daytime. I mean the pool / beach volleyball are great, the foam parties are a lot of fun but only on Sat...love the latin / erotic dance classes too.

Some people in RM were talking about naked darts and naked chicken..sounds like a lot of fun but I’ve never seen them happening at Pearl. Do they still allow body shots? Wondering if they still happen at RM..might go there again, just to see if there is more fun going on at the pool…we were curious about the Water pole and CRAZY POOL VOLLEYBALL / TEQUILA POOL VOLLEYBALL. Hmmm..too many questions :-?

Would love to hear from folks who have to both Desire resorts and can talk about those pool activities that take place only at RM.
brks
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Re: Daytime Activities at Pearl

Postby Mrandmrst » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:44 am

brks - I see you are going to Pearl in January (so are we). We were there the same time last year and found that the playmakers ramp things up quite a bit for International Swingers Month. It seems like there were more games and more sexy games than other times when we've been to Pearl.
Mrandmrst
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Dec 2022

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 am

Pearl has ramped things up a bit (even outside ISM) since Sergio took over the playmakers. Dirty Jenga blocks, popsicle sticks with instructions, shot pong, trivia, wheels to spin, etc., are all new additions in the past year or two compared to our previous experiences (especially at Pearl).

That being said, many of the familiar faces that have been playmakers are no longer there (especially at RM).
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby brks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Thanks guys, that's good to know! Never been in Jan. there and according to what some people say here, sometimes can be a little slow, especially after the Holidays. Oh well, you can always have some fun in Desire if you're up for it so I'm not worried :)
brks
Desire Lover

Postby enticing » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Pearl lacks fun interactive daytime activities, sorry to say. They can do better. Flip the Cups, Music Challange, Red carpet quiz and trivia are not fun interactive daytime activities.
How about a Human Sundae or other fun interactive games and activities.

Also when they have the bands or DJ in the lobby area in the evening the music is 90% like in the Disco. When they rarely play a slow song, they get lots of couples dancing compared to Funkytown every single night in the Lobby and again at the disco. Some slow romantic music would be welcomed at a beautiful romantic resort.

Just saying.
enticing
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby TandD » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:03 pm

enticing wrote:Pearl lacks fun interactive daytime activities, sorry to say. ...
How about a Human Sundae or other fun interactive games and activities.

We've been there when they offered a Human Sundae "competition". They had a really tough time getting people to participate. So it's not like they haven't tried... I sympathize with the crew. Just like how we always say here that "It depends on who is at the resort in any particular resort", I'm sure they see varying degrees of interest in the various activities they try.

Also when they have the bands or DJ in the lobby area in the evening the music is 90% like in the Disco.

Hmm, we usually like the pre-disco music - especially if it is a latin band - much better than the disco music. I don't remember feeling like it was the same as what is played inside. The only pre-show we don't really care for is the opera-ish singing group that they have occasionally.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby brks » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Hmm, we usually like the pre-disco music - especially if it is a latin band - much better than the disco music. I don't remember feeling like it was the same as what is played inside. The only pre-show we don't really care for is the opera-ish singing group that they have occasionally.

That's so true, I totally agree. I love the latin bands too but I feel like the disco music becomes too monotone at some point and I just want to get out of there :evil: Why they can't just play the latest hits or at least something more alive? I know it's hard to satisfy everybody but still..

It seems that many people keep complaining about the music in general at Pearl but nobody does anything so it's kinda hopeless. RM might be better in this aspect.
brks
Desire Lover

Postby enticing » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:27 am

The Daily - Weekly Activity Calendar on the Desire Pearl website is often not up to date. Today is the 20th and the week posted ends the 13th. Yes, it is mostly the same, but there are changes. From time to time, theme nights may change and we need to know what to pack. Is it so hard to update the Activity / Theme night Calendar in a timely fashion or just change the date? Actually Desire posting the current week and the next week would be nice.
enticing
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby u4ea » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:45 pm

We were at Pearl earlier this month, and one of the afternoon pool contests they had involved 4 women, each with 60 seconds, doing a loop around/in the pool collecting points: 200 for kissing a nipple, and 500 for kissing a penis. I think scores ranged from 3000-5000 (pretty good for 60seconds). Not sure what the name of this activity was, but I was very pleased with my decision to be in the front row of pool loungers!!!
u4ea
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Mar 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby red88vette » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 pm

u4ea, you would have loved it this past week, one women was really into it, sucking cocks even went under water for one. Yes she won big time.
2022-Aug, Oct, Dec,
Total-30
red88vette
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl