Costumes and slutty clothing

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Costumes and slutty clothing

Postby eagerbeaver » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:12 pm

We are going to Pearl this winter and are looking for costumes and slutty clothing for the theme nights. We have ordered from a couple sites and have gotten some sexy outfits and such but the sites were a little hard to deal with and for a while didn’t think they were going to ship. Anyway, I won’t name the merchants but does anybody have suggestions for slutty costumes and clothing for women (and men) that are good to deal with online?
eagerbeaver

We are from: Canada

Re: Costumes and slutty clothing

Postby nokidclub » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 pm

Yandy.com seems to be the most common one. We’ve had good experiences with it.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby hornyCupl » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:00 am

nokidclub wrote:Yandy.com seems to be the most common one. We’ve had good experiences with it.

completely agree. Yandy.com is pretty good.
hornyCupl
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2020

Postby Aussiepowerhouse » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:07 am

Hot Miami Styles is a site my Fiancée has had good luck with as well as Yandy. HMS is not costume but some incredibly hot skimpy dresses
Aussiepowerhouse
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby brks » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:56 am

You can find some good stuff on Amazon too (prime it's even better) but you might have to search quite a bit and check the reviews. Not sure if they ship to Canada yet though.
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby CokeMann » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:03 pm

brks wrote:You can find some good stuff on Amazon too (prime it's even better) but you might have to search quite a bit and check the reviews. Not sure if they ship to Canada yet though.

If you are in Canada you can also check out the Amazon Global site - all items on the Amazon Global site can be shipped to Canada ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby buried20kleague » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 pm

eagerbeaver wrote:We are going to Pearl this winter and are looking for costumes and slutty clothing for the theme nights. We have ordered from a couple sites and have gotten some sexy outfits and such but the sites were a little hard to deal with and for a while didn’t think they were going to ship. Anyway, I won’t name the merchants but does anybody have suggestions for slutty costumes and clothing for women (and men) that are good to deal with online?

I'm guessing if you came across sites that you worried weren't going to ship, you were on sites from China. They LOOK like US sites, but they're not. And it can take WEEKS to receive products from them... It's got a ways to travel, and it doesn't exactly take the first flight out.

I always tell people before they buy from a site to confirm it's in the US. You can usually nail that down between the contact page, the order page, etc... Somewhere you'll see an origin.
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby eagerbeaver » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Thanks for the insight on the new online stores everyone. We did get our purchases but it took a very long time after some strongly worded emails. We do have Amazon Prime but never thought of it for that. Yandy and HMS look very sexy. Thanks again!!
eagerbeaver

Postby funinthesun2004 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Did you order from spicylingerie.com? It took them a week to get me shipping confirmation (after an email and phone call). Now hopefully we like the items we selected. We came woefully unprepared for the theme nights last year on our first trip. Not this time!
funinthesun2004
Desire Convert

Postby eagerbeaver » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Spicylingerie looks decent. Let me know how fast it ships. Ordered from Yandy and man was it fast shipping.
eagerbeaver

Postby Aussiepowerhouse » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:22 am

eagerbeaver wrote:Spicylingerie looks decent. Let me know how fast it ships. Ordered from Yandy and man was it fast shipping.

I ordered a number of items from spicy Lingerie (thanks to this thread for leading me to this site). Ordered on Thursday, has shipped and should be here for following thursday. Very quick turn around
Aussiepowerhouse
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby hornyCupl » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:10 pm

It would be fantastic if some of the ladies could share a photo of the type of outfits they have worn.
hornyCupl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2020

Postby eagerbeaver » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:22 am

That would be a terrific idea!!

We bought from Yandy. A+ service. :D Also bought from SoHotClub.com. They have some awesome X-rated bikinis and real hot slutty clothes. Service is a little slow though. I'd given them a B- rating.
eagerbeaver

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl