Anniversary celebration - perks?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Anniversary celebration - perks?

Postby BareAndShare » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:52 am

My wife and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary with our first trip to Desire Pearl (our first trip to either Desire, our first lifestyle experience).

Is there a reliable way to alert the resort that we are celebrating something special?

I know it would make our stay that much more amazing if Pearl provided some acknowledgement or perk as a way of celebrating with us.

For example, we celebrated an anniversary at Couples Sans Souci (Jamaica) and they had a nice bottle of wine with some snacks delivered to our room along with rose petals on the bed one night.

Might Pearl do something similar?

Thanks for everyone sharing recent trip reports to Pearl. It's raising our excitement level as Dec 17 approaches!
BareAndShare

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: Anniversary celebration - perks?

Postby Gemini Rose » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:56 am

If I remember correctly, when you do the express check in, it either asks or there's a place for notes. Our room got decorated for my birthday last year.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby northernlightscpl » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Yes they will do something special. Just let them know ahead of time, what date, even on arrival. We have had a bottle of Champagne, chocolates, rose petals across the bed and cheese and cracker platter on returning from the jacuzzi (5:30ish). The above could vary.

Happy Anniversary, have a blast !!! :D 8)

willmar wrote:My wife and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary with our first trip to Desire Pearl (our first trip to either Desire, our first lifestyle experience).

Is there a reliable way to alert the resort that we are celebrating something special?

I know it would make our stay that much more amazing if Pearl provided some acknowledgement or perk as a way of celebrating with us.

For example, we celebrated an anniversary at Couples Sans Souci (Jamaica) and they had a nice bottle of wine with some snacks delivered to our room along with rose petals on the bed one night.

Might Pearl do something similar?

Thanks for everyone sharing recent trip reports to Pearl. It's raising our excitement level as Dec 17 approaches!
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby happyrwe » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:25 am

Just returned from Pearl for our 40th in October.Very nice job done by Pearl and the staff and at times you least expect it. Just let them know at the express check in and they will gracefully surprise you.
happyrwe
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jun 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl