Best way to reserve Ocean View Room?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Best way to reserve Ocean View Room?

Postby DallasCpl » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:06 am

I went to the website and was going to book something for April of 2020. This will be our first time so I don't know the best way to book. When trying to find an Ocean View Room I couldn't find a 5 night window that had any availability. I even went out to December of 2020 and there was nothing. How far ahead do you need to book rooms or should I just call them directly to see what I can get? I tried to use the link here so at least the admin of the site could get some credit. If I can find a good deal I guess we can just move up to the Jr. Suite, it looks like they were available whenever.

Thanks for any advice.
DallasCpl
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2020

Re: Best way to reserve Ocean View Room?

Postby DallasCpl » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:19 am

So I just went through the link from this website, clicked on the package deal, and still couldn't come up with an available room no matter when I chose. I couldn't even get to the point where it let me pick what type of room.

Maybe the site is just having difficulties. I will check back in a few days.
DallasCpl
Desire Fan

Postby Bruce&Pam » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:57 pm

I just went to the Availability Calendar and they're pretty wide open for April . . . except for the Mansion. Don't know why you're having trouble.

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Postby werfun » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:46 am

Just checked the web site room availability and it shows open rooms in April but when I tried to book a package or even just a room
on the Desire site I received the response "NO ROOMS TRY DIFFERENT DATES'. But going to other T/A web sites I could book the dates
that the Desire site said no rooms. So there must be a problem with Desires web site as this happened to both Desire Pearl and
Desire RM.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby CokeMann » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:15 am

werfun wrote:Just checked the web site room availability and it shows open rooms in April but when I tried to book a package or even just a room
on the Desire site I received the response "NO ROOMS TRY DIFFERENT DATES'. But going to other T/A web sites I could book the dates
that the Desire site said no rooms. So there must be a problem with Desires web site as this happened to both Desire Pearl and
Desire RM.

I just checked DRM for 7 nights starting April 12 via the forum link and both Garden and OV rooms where available to book for the entire week - so the site seems to be working correctly at the moment

I also checked Pearl for 7 nights starting April 12 via the forum link and all room categories where available to book for the entire week - so the site seems to be working correctly at the moment
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby werfun » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Thanks Cokeman. Last night when I tried to book thru the forum is when I received the no rooms. So I tried other T/A I could book with rates running from $439 to $1000
per night. After reading your answer today I Tried booking again this morning with no problem. Guess the problem has been fixed.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby CokeMann » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:23 pm

werfun wrote:Thanks Cokeman. Last night when I tried to book thru the forum is when I received the no rooms. So I tried other T/A I could book with rates running from $439 to $1000
per night. After reading your answer today I Tried booking again this morning with no problem. Guess the problem has been fixed.

:L
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby DallasCpl » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Yeah everything is good, just booked for April 16.
DallasCpl
Desire Fan

Postby peplefixr » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:15 am

Same here I booked through Desire website and got a package deal with OV room ...this will be our first time here...Been reading tons of reviews and resort sounds great..
peplefixr
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls sdc swz

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl