Any bad experiences?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Any bad experiences?

Postby Sslgsk » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:33 am

beachnbaja wrote:
Sslgsk wrote:Thank you to all that have shared their experiences @ Desire , it really helps us to get a real picture of what to expect. Thank you again n wish everyone super fun n sexy times!!!

For sure. I would encourage you to come back and post about your experience on this same thread for others who may feel the same way.

Btw, everyone on this forum goes to Desire. So, if you want an idea what type of people will be there...well, us! Ha

Absolutely, Will certainly share our first trip report/ experience @ Desire this Oct.
Sslgsk
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Oct 2020

Postby Twopeas » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:08 am

Sslgsk wrote:Me and my wife will be traveling to Desire in October and the onus of making sure that the trip is a truly fun filled and exciting one is completely on me. So as a first timer I am nervous and wanting to check here if any one has had any bad memories, like rude comments on body shapes / sizes , race (we are mixed) , any unwanted physical grabbing from behind? cause the theme is drenched in sexuality and alcohol is included, but hope everyone stays in limits, until approached respectfully.
Really asking the repeat women , if they feel safe or there is any hints of unwanted / rude comments or just outright rude physical moronic behavior from other men or women. I understand that majority of the comments are about how fun and wonderful everything is, but just want to ensure that there is not that one off rude experience that some women or men felt like they could have erased from their memory. I apologize upfront as my concern post is not the most entertaining, but my wife is a survivor and I would hate to be the one to bring her into an environment that might be present the risk of being mistreated.

Just a little info on us, I love my wife a lot, (I know, all the men here do ...which is great!) and i want mine to have the best time of her life. She loves costumes and dress up and so do I. She is also a huge fan of lady Gaga, and during her concerts she used to dress up , but the unnecessary stares and catcalls on the walk up to the concert from our hotel, in her costume, made it a little annoying for me. I know she ignores them and just does her thing, but I want to be sure that such unwanted reactions aren’t a part of the package @ Desire Pearl. Also I understand that in the scenario I mentioned it’s two different worlds of people, one set in concert mode and the other, trying to go about normal survival mode and in between there is a small group of morons that ruin it for all. So just asking humbly if any husbands felt that they had any concerns or negative experiences that they might not have their wives go through or ladies , please respond if you felt like you could have had a great time if not for that annoying or rude behavior/ comment.
Thank you all for your time and thoughts. Apologize about any typos etc.

Just got back, First time there. Loved it, no bad experiences like the kind you are referring to.
Twopeas
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2022

Postby rocks6 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:39 pm

2 trips to DP. 1 to Rm. Our bad experiences.
1. We lost LOTS of clothes. Many trips to the front desk looking for a matching shoe or cover-up. Lol.
2. A scorpion showed up during a romantic anniversary dinner. People at the table next to us thought A was having a when Harry met Sally moment. Lol.
3. A raccoon masturbating on our patio. Well....funny but not bad.
4. 1 dude rubbing himself at RM in jacuzzi. Creepy.
5. Someone stole my wife's vibrator. Pretty sure I know who did. Creepy. His wife used it at jacuzzi. FIrst O she had in years. BTW. If you are reading this. WE DONT WANT IT BACK!

We have NEVER experienced any blatant rude behavior. Do guys (and gals) look and make comments? Yes. Will someone brush against you in the hot tub or during the foam party? Yes. If you are offended by this DO NOT go. If you are jealous type. Do NOT GO. On the other hand if you are secure in your relationship and a comment about how sexy/hot your partner looks. Take it as a compliment!!!
I... the husband... have felt more comfortable with the naked people at Desire than any clothed night club I have EVER been to.
rocks6
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 12 Jul 2021

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:35 pm

My spidey senses jumped up earlier. These guys are just looking for negative responses, and then complained on the Room77 forum about the terms they used. Either this is a troll or my guess is they are going to have a miserable time at Desire.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Lkncouple wrote:My spidey senses jumped up earlier. These guys are just looking for negative responses, and then complained on the Room77 forum about the terms they used. Either this is a troll or my guess is they are going to have a miserable time at Desire.

Yeah, I had the same sort of spidey sense as well. Not questioning their motives, because how would I know, but in the end my conclusion based on the content of the posts was that for the first time of anyone I've come across here I had the thought that maybe Desire isn't the place for them (and it's certainly not the place for everyone) - but obviously I could be wrong.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby ATXcouple22 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:12 pm

I just saw what this guy posted on the other forum about Lauren and Richards workshop. This guys is something else.
ATXcouple22

We arrive on: 13 Feb 2019

Postby RusLon » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:43 am

Sslgsk wrote:Me and my wife will be traveling to Desire in October and the onus of making sure that the trip is a truly fun filled and exciting one is completely on me. So as a first timer I am nervous and wanting to check here if any one has had any bad memories, like rude comments on body shapes / sizes , race (we are mixed) , any unwanted physical grabbing from behind? cause the theme is drenched in sexuality and alcohol is included, but hope everyone stays in limits, until approached respectfully.
Really asking the repeat women , if they feel safe or there is any hints of unwanted / rude comments or just outright rude physical moronic behavior from other men or women. I understand that majority of the comments are about how fun and wonderful everything is, but just want to ensure that there is not that one off rude experience that some women or men felt like they could have erased from their memory. I apologize upfront as my concern post is not the most entertaining, but my wife is a survivor and I would hate to be the one to bring her into an environment that might be present the risk of being mistreated.

Just a little info on us, I love my wife a lot, (I know, all the men here do ...which is great!) and i want mine to have the best time of her life. She loves costumes and dress up and so do I. She is also a huge fan of lady Gaga, and during her concerts she used to dress up , but the unnecessary stares and catcalls on the walk up to the concert from our hotel, in her costume, made it a little annoying for me. I know she ignores them and just does her thing, but I want to be sure that such unwanted reactions aren’t a part of the package @ Desire Pearl. Also I understand that in the scenario I mentioned it’s two different worlds of people, one set in concert mode and the other, trying to go about normal survival mode and in between there is a small group of morons that ruin it for all. So just asking humbly if any husbands felt that they had any concerns or negative experiences that they might not have their wives go through or ladies , please respond if you felt like you could have had a great time if not for that annoying or rude behavior/ comment.
Thank you all for your time and thoughts. Apologize about any typos etc.

Hi, my wife and I been first time at this resort good few years ago and have not had any issues you are mentioned. Here is our review from that trip viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7142
I hope you'll have a nice time as well!
RusLon
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 26 Jun 2016

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl