Question on Couples Massage Types

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Question on Couples Massage Types

Postby G&K » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 pm

The wife and I have been to Desire 14 times (RM once, Pearl 13). We have had the Couples Erotic massage 11 times and can highly recommend it. So we are very familiar with the “Standard” Erotic massage. Every visit to Pearl we go to the spa the first day we arrive and schedule one. I had not looked at the massage “menu” for a few years. Our last visit there I looked at the menu and they have added some new options, but with very vague descriptions.

There is the Erotic massage which is what we always schedule, but also something called Seduction Fantasy and something called Bondage Fantasy. Like I said, with very shot and vague descriptions of what they are. I asked the girl at the desk, but her English was not great (sadly my Spanish is worse) and I am not sure she knew much about them anyway.

So my question is, does anyone know what these two massages (Seduction and Bondage) include?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. We return to Pearl in March and may want to try something new, but are hesitate to go in blind.
G&K
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl