First trip to Pearl Quick question on room

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First trip to Pearl Quick question on room

Postby fieldsjkk » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi All, Newbies here.

My wife and I are planning our first trip to Desire Pearl. We are considering a Junior Suite or Oceanview room. We would really like a room with a view of the ocean. Any recommendations on which room type we should pick? I have looked at the maps published on this site and cant tell for sure which would be best. Definitely do not want a view of a parking lot or anything like that. Any suggestions would be great. Anyone else there during this same time please let us know. Thanks all....
fieldsjkk

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Jun 2020

Re: First trip to Pearl Quick question on room

Postby SecretSmileToday » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:59 pm

fieldsjkk wrote:Hi All, Newbies here.

My wife and I are planning our first trip to Desire Pearl. We are considering a Junior Suite or Oceanview room. We would really like a room with a view of the ocean. Any recommendations on which room type we should pick? I have looked at the maps published on this site and cant tell for sure which would be best. Definitely do not want a view of a parking lot or anything like that. Any suggestions would be great. Anyone else there during this same time please let us know. Thanks all....

We love the view from the quiet side of the pool (rooms 76-88), we’ll aim for one of those second floor master suites. Pretty sure none of the rooms have a bad view- definitely no parking lot overlook- though we haven’t visited them all.
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl