What happened to naked only in the hot tub?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

What happened to naked only in the hot tub?

Postby theLUSTs » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:12 pm

We have had around 8 trips to RM and on our last visit I could swear there were more people in the hot tub with their bathing suits on than not.

Not to add but the couples only was also not happening. Seems there were a lot of single men without their better half in the hot tub.

Our first trips it was moderated by the bartenders and no one could go in the hot tub with clothes and also never anyone not as a couple.

Is this the norm now? or should we just get used to it?

theLusts
theLUSTs
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2018

Re: What happened to naked only in the hot tub?

Postby SecretSmileToday » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:23 am

We’ve only been to Pearl, not RM, but at Pearl our experience has been couples in various forms of (un)dress. We’re always naked ourselves, but to me that choice thing is the heart of Desire. I’d be creeped out if people were shamed for wearing clothes. Is that a norm at RM?
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:04 am

Some people wearing bottoms have always been there at RM and at Pearl. This is not a new thing. It was never a rule that you had to be naked. But you certainly can be naked if you want to be.

As for the unattended single males, that does seem to come and go, particularly at RM. Doesn't seem to bother most as long as they aren't creepy about it.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby Twopeas » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:01 am

One of the attractions of Pearl for us was that one of us could be in a suit while the other wasn’t. It all goes along with the non-judgmental thing that is so important to us. I saw a couple of men and women suited or half suited during our stay in the hot tub and pool. it did not bother me that some men were clothed and I was not. All good. We met and talked to many great couples in the tub and they did not mind that we are a “mixed nudity” couple. I actually find it creates very erotic situations and pictures, to each their own right? We were very happy we were not shunned or excluded as we are not vanilla in many other ways and loved the erotic nature of the resort. For us, It made the experience more about eroticism and love and less about orgies and forced lifestyle choices which is why we went.
Twopeas
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2022

Postby brks » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Twopeas wrote:One of the attractions of Pearl for us was that one of us could be in a suit while the other wasn’t. It all goes along with the non-judgmental thing that is so important to us. I saw a couple of men and women suited or half suited during our stay in the hot tub and pool. it did not bother me that some men were clothed and I was not. All good. We met and talked to many great couples in the tub and they did not mind that we are a “mixed nudity” couple. I actually find it creates very erotic situations and pictures, to each their own right? We were very happy we were not shunned or excluded as we are not vanilla in many other ways and loved the erotic nature of the resort. For us, It made the experience more about eroticism and love and less about orgies and forced lifestyle choices which is why we went.

:L I'm glad you had a great first timer experience! Yes, that's exactly what Desire is about, you got it all right. And every time you go there you will experience different crowds, different situations, different experiences. It's always random, always different, sometimes is more fun, sometimes is slower but most people are there to reconnect, relax and have a good time.
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby FeelingSwirly » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:47 am

What appealed to us most when learning about Desire was a place where we could go and be non-judged. I was completely naked maybe 20% of my time at Desire. Most days I started out in both pieces of my (teeny) bikinis. People did (jokingly) ask when I would be taking my top off. I told everyone that asked that I loved the seduction of covering a bit, then revealing as the day went on. Everyone agreed that leaving a bit to the imagination can be sexier than full nudity. I noticed men staring at my cleavage when dressed for dinner, but completely ignoring my chest when topless in the pool. Interesting, huh? I am not a nudist, I am someone who loves the flirt/seduction side of things. So I was the girl having a foursome on a jacuzzi bed and I was also the girl in a bikini top for a few hours each day. Don't judge - just enjoy. I am glad there was a place for me at Desire. I am also glad there is a place for those who enjoy all day nudity. What a wonderful place we have found!
FeelingSwirly
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2021

Postby jandr2u » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:14 pm

FeelingSwirly wrote:What appealed to us most when learning about Desire was a place where we could go and be non-judged. I was completely naked maybe 20% of my time at Desire. Most days I started out in both pieces of my (teeny) bikinis. People did (jokingly) ask when I would be taking my top off. I told everyone that asked that I loved the seduction of covering a bit, then revealing as the day went on. Everyone agreed that leaving a bit to the imagination can be sexier than full nudity. I noticed men staring at my cleavage when dressed for dinner, but completely ignoring my chest when topless in the pool. Interesting, huh? I am not a nudist, I am someone who loves the flirt/seduction side of things. So I was the girl having a foursome on a jacuzzi bed and I was also the girl in a bikini top for a few hours each day. Don't judge - just enjoy. I am glad there was a place for me at Desire. I am also glad there is a place for those who enjoy all day nudity. What a wonderful place we have found!

My wife feels the same way and I love seeing her in little bikinis. Sexier pulled to the side than completely off as well. At least to me.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ILikefun » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 pm

FeelingSwirly wrote:What appealed to us most when learning about Desire was a place where we could go and be non-judged. I was completely naked maybe 20% of my time at Desire. Most days I started out in both pieces of my (teeny) bikinis. People did (jokingly) ask when I would be taking my top off. I told everyone that asked that I loved the seduction of covering a bit, then revealing as the day went on. Everyone agreed that leaving a bit to the imagination can be sexier than full nudity. I noticed men staring at my cleavage when dressed for dinner, but completely ignoring my chest when topless in the pool. Interesting, huh? I am not a nudist, I am someone who loves the flirt/seduction side of things. So I was the girl having a foursome on a jacuzzi bed and I was also the girl in a bikini top for a few hours each day. Don't judge - just enjoy. I am glad there was a place for me at Desire. I am also glad there is a place for those who enjoy all day nudity. What a wonderful place we have found!

:L Huge props! Same way my wife feels. She goes topless most of the time at Desire but pretty much always keeps sexy bottoms on unless we are doing sexy time in public. :)
SDC: BootyandtheBeard
Kasidie: Bootyandthabeard
ILikefun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby nnteacher » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:50 am

We've been to Pearl 7 times. I've never seen bathing suits, other than staff and some women wear bottoms to play beach volleyball.
nnteacher
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl