Will We Fit In at DP ?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Will We Fit In at DP ?

Postby PeterLuger » Sun May 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen: We are a young aged 50's Couple not into the LS but enjoy sexy, free spirited folks and a sensual environment. We are totally into each other but enjoy fun-times attention and admiration. My wife loves to show off her sexy form-fitting dresses and I my stylish menswear. We have never been to a clothing optional resort but believe Desire Pearl may be an exciting adventure. My wife enjoys wearing (not in the vanilla world) sheer one piece thong bathing suits from Brigitewear.com and completely sheer and revealing dresses for dinner and dancing. She has significant scarring from past surgeries which she is anxious about and strategically covers them up with the one-piece bathing suits. Our feelings are that sexy, sheer, mesh, and thong swimming wear is much more sexier and provoking than our birthday suits. The Fantasy thrills of Public Sex and Exhibitionism would be at the top our wish list at a tropical resort together with great dinning, drink and dancing. She loves to dress up provocatively for me and I love to admire her but we are limited in the vanilla world. While we love to party and have fun, we are not into touching others. Will we fit in at Desire Pearl ? Will we be respectfully welcomed ?
PeterLuger

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: Will We Fit In at DP ?

Postby SecretSmileToday » Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm

PeterLuger wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen: We are a young aged 50's Couple not into the LS but enjoy sexy, free spirited folks and a sensual environment. We are totally into each other but enjoy fun-times attention and admiration. My wife loves to show off her sexy form-fitting dresses and I my stylish menswear. We have never been to a clothing optional resort but believe Desire Pearl may be an exciting adventure. My wife enjoys wearing (not in the vanilla world) sheer one piece thong bathing suits from Brigitewear.com and completely sheer and revealing dresses for dinner and dancing. She has significant scarring from past surgeries which she is anxious about and strategically covers them up with the one-piece bathing suits. Our feelings are that sexy, sheer, mesh, and thong swimming wear is much more sexier and provoking than our birthday suits. The Fantasy thrills of Public Sex and Exhibitionism would be at the top our wish list at a tropical resort together with great dinning, drink and dancing. She loves to dress up provocatively for me and I love to admire her but we are limited in the vanilla world. While we love to party and have fun, we are not into touching others. Will we fit in at Desire Pearl ? Will we be respectfully welcomed ?

Definitely; that is, you’ll be welcomed to come and be who you are and your boundaries will be respected. Depending on how people read your nonverbals you might be propositioned (lots of folks figure there’s no harm in asking!) but in our experience most people will have asked you if you’re in the lifestyle early in any conversation, long before it comes to an offer. As long as the two of you are on the same page and willing to name your preferences, you’ll find many folks happy to cheer you on at the level you’re looking for.
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby PeterLuger » Sun May 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Thank you very much SecretSmileToday...We appreciate your positive response......All our best !!! :US :D
PeterLuger

Postby Jandsntex205 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:06 am

Completely agree. We began at Desire Pearl completely new 4 years ago and never felt out of place or pressured. We often said that folks are extra courteous because of the lifestyle environment. Even if people are not at your same stage, they will fully support you in your level and you won’t at all feel like anyone thinks less or more of you. Pearl is very “come as you are.” One huge reason we love it.

Have fun!
Pearl - every year since 2016!
RM - 7/19
Kik: jandsntex205
SDC - jandsntex205
Jandsntex205
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC kasidie

Postby Desire2424 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:10 pm

PeterLuger wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen: We are a young aged 50's Couple not into the LS but enjoy sexy, free spirited folks and a sensual environment. We are totally into each other but enjoy fun-times attention and admiration. My wife loves to show off her sexy form-fitting dresses and I my stylish menswear. We have never been to a clothing optional resort but believe Desire Pearl may be an exciting adventure. My wife enjoys wearing (not in the vanilla world) sheer one piece thong bathing suits from Brigitewear.com and completely sheer and revealing dresses for dinner and dancing. She has significant scarring from past surgeries which she is anxious about and strategically covers them up with the one-piece bathing suits. Our feelings are that sexy, sheer, mesh, and thong swimming wear is much more sexier and provoking than our birthday suits. The Fantasy thrills of Public Sex and Exhibitionism would be at the top our wish list at a tropical resort together with great dinning, drink and dancing. She loves to dress up provocatively for me and I love to admire her but we are limited in the vanilla world. While we love to party and have fun, we are not into touching others. Will we fit in at Desire Pearl ? Will we be respectfully welcomed ?

That sounds like us. We are not a swapping couple either but enjoy a sexy atmosphere with sex positive people. We’re in our 50s also and find that the people at Desire are not only sexy and interesting but have great relationships. We returned from our 4th annual trip this March and find that there is nothing like Pearl anywhere. You’ll love it and count the days until your next trip. Go and enjoy!
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby PeterLuger » Thu May 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Wow.......Thank you very much Jandsntex205 and Desire2424....we're excited about the welcoming responses... we were expecting some negative feedback that would make us feel like outcasts or this may not be the place for us if we weren't willing to experiment or experience more than our comfort zone. On the contrary, we're feeling now that this is the exact type of enviroment we are looking to enjoy and have fun with no worries !!! Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and STAY HAPPY !!!
:D
PeterLuger

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl