Workshops

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Workshops

Postby Redrosedl42 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:21 pm

I know at the moment workshops are probably not the safest thing to have at the moment given the climate but has there been any word if they are coming back? We missed it during our first trip and hope to try them during our second trip in July.

Also has anyone done the special dinners by the pool or terrace? We’re looking for fun things to do to keep us active during the day (other than the obvious of course) ;)
Redrosedl42

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: Workshops

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:33 pm

Richard and Lauren are sadly no longer affiliated with the resort, if that’s what you mean by workshops. They are still online though, so maybe you can reach out to them for a spontaneous workshop at their place? Listen to their podcast and you can catch up to what they’re up to lately, it’s a funny show. I’ve listened to every single episode.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby tj71903 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:35 am

There was some sort of tantric workshop taking place the week of valentines.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:49 pm

tj71903 wrote:There was some sort of tantric workshop taking place the week of valentines.

I imagine that future massage type workshops will be one-off events, not the regularly scheduled male/female massage events that Richard and Lauren (the art of touch) used to do at Pearl and RM every week.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 pm

STL-MO-CPL wrote:
tj71903 wrote:There was some sort of tantric workshop taking place the week of valentines.

I imagine that future massage type workshops will be one-off events, not the regularly scheduled male/female massage events that Richard and Lauren (the art of touch) used to do at Pearl and RM every week.

That is really a shame. I think that the resort is missing an opportunity. The first sexual workshop we ever went to was during ISM. They had workshops about every other day around 5:00 in the disco. We attended a BDSM workshop and it was great. We also did a sensual massage one. I actually think that the resort could charge for some of these sessions. Not a lot of places that you could find people that would be willing to attend workshops like these.

I really hate that the resort and Richard and Lauren broke apart. I think it was extremely short sided on Original Resorts. It sounds like even after the pandemic they won't be returning. Based on the podcasts it seems like there is some bad blood. It sounded like some guest made some public accusations around Covid and that led to the separation.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby werfun » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

You correct in that someone that was at Desire and went to a work shop reported to management that they caught Covid19 at the work shop. Did they caught it at the work shop--who knows as they were they only ones to report it. They could have caught on their flight down, from other guest no one knows for sure but Richard and Lauren may have caught it from that guest. But there has to be a fall guy and in this case it was Richard and Lauren with their workshop. Just my view by the way I did read that persons report and there many replies that others went to the work shops with no ill effects. So who really knows.
werfun
Desire Legend

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl