Theme Night attire questions.

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Theme Night attire questions.

Postby golfandsun88 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:12 pm

We are scheduled for our first trip to Pearl in April and have a few questions regarding Theme Nights:

-What % of people dress for Theme Nights?
-How risque is the attire? (just sexy?...or extremely revealing?).
-What time of evening do you dress in the Theme Night attire? (Do you wear this to dinner or do you wear it after dinner to the evening events and disco?...and then do you change out before going to hot tub?).

Any other details/recommendations are appreciated.

Thank you in advance for responses!
golfandsun88
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Apr 2023

Re: Theme Night attire questions.

Postby Bruce&Pam » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 pm

golfandsun88 wrote:
-What time of evening do you dress in the Theme Night attire?

What % of people dress for Theme Nights?
    It depends on who happens to be there. Most of the women are either in theme or at least wearing something they couldn't wear anywhere else. Usually a much smaller % of men, but the ones who do usually are the life of the party.
-How risque is the attire? (just sexy?...or extremely revealing?)
    Experienced guests wear extremely revealing. Pam has one outfit that's a skirt and a chain top (practically topless). On lingerie night, she'll wear a sheer gown with nothing underneath. Very hot.
-What time of evening do you dress in the Theme Night attire?
    Most couples don't wear their extremely sexy outfits to dinner. Pam likes to wear something sexy to dinner and then change to practically nothing for the disco. I'll wear a nice tropical casual outfit to dinner and then change to theme after dinner. I think that's what most of us do.
Hope that helps, some.

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Re: Theme Night attire questions.

Postby tj71903 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:29 pm

golfandsun88 wrote:We are scheduled for our first trip to Pearl in April and have a few questions regarding Theme Nights:

-What time of evening do you dress in the Theme Night attire? (Do you wear this to dinner or do you wear it after dinner to the evening events and disco?...and then do you change out before going to hot tub?).

Any other details/recommendations are appreciated.

In our experience the vast majority of the ladies do. I'd say 65 percent of the guys join in. I could take it or leave it most nights, but she likes it and so I participate to the point where our costume collection has become somewhat absurd.

Some go full on nude (more/less). The boss prefers to do more sexy/allure/flirty. Basically she measures her outfit theme by what the playmakers are in or by the promo posters.

We go to dinner around 7 then back to room. Dress up around 9 and hit the pre-show parties then the disco at 10:30 then the hot tub until whenever.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl