Pearl Availability Calendar

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl Availability Calendar

Postby jkuschill » Sat May 29, 2021 4:24 pm

Hey, Cokemann ... The room availability calendars are awesome, but the the one for Pearl doesn't render well for me in any browser I use (the aggregate width of the columns exceeds the size of the window and it doesn't allow horizontal scrolling). Maybe because I "zoom" a little? The calendar for RM renders well, so I poked at the code and they differ (the RM code is much nicer - IMHO!). I expect others are seeing this, but don't know. If so, wondering if you could "retrofit" the RM code to Pearl? Thanx
jkuschill
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Re: Pearl Availability Calendar

Postby CokeMann » Sat May 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Unfortunately the issue is related to the code differences in the two separate Desire sites which the formatted data comes from - ie I have no control over their formatting.

I have tried to present it here so that it is somewhat usable from both the desktop and mobile - there is the ability at the very bottom of each page to horizontally scroll (at least in most browsers I've tried)

Thx for the feedback ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby jkuschill » Sun May 30, 2021 7:20 am

It kinda looked like a "rev 0.5" vs. "rev 1.0" thing, so thought you could tweak. No worries if not possible, I still love being able to see what's up. Cheers.
jkuschill
Desire Fan

Postby werfun » Sun May 30, 2021 7:04 pm

We always go to the Desire Resort web page to check availability as it is on one page per month.
werfun
Desire Legend

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl