Dumb Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Dumb Question

Postby Flyankee » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:16 pm

We are planning out first trip to Pearl. We’re not in the lifestyle. We both plan on getting naked in most of the areas. I’m a grower, not a shower, and I’m conserved about the “optic” if you know what I mean. Are most guys there showers or well endowed? I really don’t want to be self conscious walking around, but I really want to be naked. Definitely don’t want to be the subject of snickering.

Feedback would be appreciated.
Flyankee
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: Dumb Question

Postby nokidclub » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:00 pm

No one cares. There are all shapes and sizes. There is no penis inspection at the resort. I mean…you would never go up to a dude and comment on the way his penis looks, right? Everyone is like you in that regard. Enjoy the freedom of being naked!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby tj71903 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:02 am

Nobody cares and if they do then that’s their problem, not yours.

I’d also lose the underlying assumption that just because you’re at this manner of resort that everyone is sizing everyone else up at all times. That’s simply not so.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby SecretSmileToday » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:15 pm

The above replies (it’s a nonjudgmental place, no one seems to care and definitely no one comments) are the important ones. To directly answer your question, we’ve seen the whole spectrum of penis sizes at Desire, flaccid and erect.
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby warmwaves » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:33 pm

We know it's been repeated a million times but it is true. The folks who visit these resorts are so happy to be naked and free, no one really cares. Everyone is having a good time. Go enjoy and have a blast!
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Postby Vanilla Xtracts » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:51 pm

It certainly won’t influence the kindness or friendliness of other guests or staff at the resort. If it influences the interest of others when considering you as a play partner you’d never know as a result of unkind snickering or remarks.

Go have a great time and spoil your partner in all ways possible as that’s the strongest attractive thing possible. Sexy couples who love in each other shines more brightly than shapes and sizes of body parts.
Brian & Kath
VanillaXtracts / Naughty Nakations
Vanilla Xtracts
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC SLS

Postby Rex&Ruza » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:24 am

we are both as smooth as a babies ass

Marc & Laura
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby 13sX » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:38 pm

I will bet that any concerns you have will disappear in less time than it takes to consume your first beverage at Desire. The atmosphere, hospitality, and heat will all work in your favor as you let go and enjoy the moment. The only reason someone else might become concerned with the size of your endowment would be if you decided (or they asked you) to stir their beverage with it.
13sxGW on KIK
13sX
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2023

Postby Flyankee » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:05 pm

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

One more question. I thought I read that being nude on a beach in Mexico is illegal…is the beach clothing optional or do you just chance it?
Flyankee
Desire Fan

Postby Cheers2US » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:21 am

It's not a dumb question, but let your fears rest: no one is concerned with anyone else's private parts. It's the irony of the resort. Yes, it's all out there, almost on a platter, but no one judges or cackles or catcalls. You will be amazed how self-conscious you DON'T feel while you're out there naked.

And yes, you can be naked on the beach. Occasionally a family with kids will walk past but usually their parents tell them to keep their eyes downward. You wouldn't be in the wrong to be naked.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tj71903 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Flyankee wrote:Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

One more question. I thought I read that being nude on a beach in Mexico is illegal…is the beach clothing optional or do you just chance it?

Never seen an issue with it. I wear shorts playing volleyball just out of habit as do many. Some female players go topless. Nobody cares.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Hector » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:54 am

I am not sure about legality of being naked on a beach in Mexico. But I have never heard of anyone be fined or arrested for being nude on Desire beach. In the winter when there sun is mild, and in the early morning and late afternoon, there tend to be more people walking through the beach. In the summer months and during mid noon, there will be less people. You do occasionally see family walking on the beach. If you are closer to the resort, means farther away from the beach, there won't be a problem. If you are on the beach near the water, some would cover parts of the body when children are walking by. Generally it is not an issue.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby JimAndLiz » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:18 pm

If it puts your mind at ease, my wife and I have been to Pearl many times. We are beach people, so we spend all day there. It has always been a very small percentage of people who wear a swimsuit while lounging or walking on the beach, and I have seen police patrolling the beach at the same time. Never had an issue.

You do occasionally see families or people from other resorts walk by. Generally they mind their business and we mind ours.

There is a sign at Pearl that says no sexual activity is allowed on the beach, though!
JimAndLiz

Postby gaviao » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:00 pm

I am not sure about legality of being naked on a beach in Mexico. But I have never heard of anyone be fined or arrested for being nude on Desire beach.

As Mexican nudists for more than 20 years, I have dedicated myself to researching the laws of my country about the legality or not of nudism. Each state has its own laws and they vary very little in this regard. Fortunately, the crime of "moral offenses", the description of which was generally very vague and open to abuse by the authorities, was long ago eliminated.
The crime of "obscene exhibitions" persists, of course. This consists of performing acts of a sexual nature in front of other people without their consent. It is aggravated if they are carried out in front of minors.
In such a way that being naked on a Mexican beach is not illegal at all.
There is also what we call "uses and customs"; Under this concept, nudism is acceptable in Puerto Morelos and Tulum; while topless is accepted throughout the state of Quintana Roo.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl