Provoke Video Production

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Provoke Video Production

Postby Mr Blue Eyes » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 am

Hello fellow Desire Lovers!

We are excited for our upcoming trip to Pearl in a few weeks (this will be number 5 for us). On a previous trip, we did the professional photo shoot (highly recommended). For this trip, we have been thinking we might like to try the video production. This, I believe, used to be called the Lights, Camera, Action option on the fantasy menu. It looks like Desire has outsourced both the photo shoot and the video service to Provoke. I reached out to Provoke looking for information about the video shoot, and this was their reply:

“ Regarding your request, we do offer the Video Production Service as well.

It is very important to explain that your video will be a cinematographic style, meaning that aside from skillfully operating a camera and setting up the lighting for every scene, it involves controlling what the viewer (YOU) sees and how the image is presented — by choosing the right shooting techniques that best tell the story. We provide you the art of visual storytelling.

So, What is included?
A private video session.
A cinematographic style production.
An exclusive professional team production just for YOU. Advising you on your image, outfits, poses, locations....
We have a previous chat (by email or phone call) days before your shooting in order to get a creative base for your video direction.
We can start at your room and we can choose 1-2 outdoor areas, there are fantastic locations. Depending on your request.
We deliver your video already edited, lasting between 5-7 minutes.

Your cinematographic style video has a cost of $1,199USD paid 5 days before the shooting.”

We would love to hear from anyone who has done the Video with the current vendor and who is willing to share what the experience was like. We have searched the forum on the topic, and most of the posts are dated and go back to when this was still an option on the fantasy menu. I would imagine the experience is likely what one might expect from making a home adult film, but I was particularly curious about them saying the typical final product is only 5-7 minutes long. I would have thought several positions in 2-3 locations would have made for a longer video.

Thank you in advance for any details/comments about your experience that you are willing to share in making your video with Provoke.
Mr Blue Eyes
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2023

Re: Provoke Video Production

Postby tj71903 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:26 am

We looked at it but didn’t opt in yet.

They have an example you can see when you’re there. For us the photos were more fun.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl