Recent visitor questions

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Recent visitor questions

Postby d&lcok » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:12 am

Hi,

Wife and I will make our first visit to Desire Pearl (also our first clothing optional resort visit) in just over a month. A couple questions for recent visitors:

- Recommendations for current male and female Erotic Massage masseuses?

- Not sure if you can request a specific stripper, but, if so, recommendation for female stripper?

- Does anyone know if they are currently offering body painting for the ABC Theme night?

- Recommendation for best Master Suite room numbers? And, if so, best way to request a specific room?

- And, this is super general so feel free to ignore, but any other first-timer "musts?"

We are not in the lifestyle, but very open and curious. We're definitely alternating between really excited and really apprehensive. We've spent hours reading forum posts, so that seems pretty normal for first-timers. Can't wait to check it out!
d&lcok
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Recent visitor questions

Postby nokidclub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:58 pm

d&lcok wrote:Hi,

Wife and I will make our first visit to Desire Pearl (also our first clothing optional resort visit) in just over a month. A couple questions for recent visitors:

- Not sure if you can request a specific stripper, but, if so, recommendation for female stripper?

- Does anyone know if they are currently offering body painting for the ABC Theme night?

- Recommendation for best Master Suite room numbers? And, if so, best way to request a specific room?

- And, this is super general so feel free to ignore, but any other first-timer "musts?"

We are not in the lifestyle, but very open and curious. We're definitely alternating between really excited and really apprehensive. We've spent hours reading forum posts, so that seems pretty normal for first-timers. Can't wait to check it out!

Our only advice would be to just sit back and enjoy. You will be nervous when you first arrive at the resort, but that will melt away quickly when you see just how relaxing everything is. Nothing else matters. Don’t get too caught up in the pre-trip details. Part of what’s great about being there is simply not having a schedule and just doing whatever (and sometimes whomever) you want. ;)
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:18 am

My Wife really liked Gabriel

- Recommendation for best Master Suite room numbers?
What are your preferences, High floor vs ground level? Close to the water or close to the lobby? In the middle of the action vs quieter?
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby d&lcok » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:26 am

Thanks Nokidclub!!!

As for room preferences, it seems like everyone likes the ground floor rooms, with fewer stairs, though we typically go for higher floors with better views. Probably quite side as I expect we'll only be there to nap/sleep.
d&lcok
Desire Convert

Postby BosCouple36 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:05 pm

Got back from our visit last week of July - total newbies to the scene and have never been naked anywhere and not into swapping and any of that fun stuff - just like to be sexy with each other. My wife did the trip for me as it was a bucket list of something that I wanted to try. I went into it with the idea that I was going to maximize my enjoyment. First full day there I just went to our pool bed and dropped my trunks. It was the best thing that I did - no one cared besides my wife who chuckled at me. Day 2 she finally removed her top while in the pool bed but put it back on when getting up or going in the water. At the end of the trip she kept it off going in the quiet side of the pool but did it for me as she didn't love it. At night though she would wear sexy dresses that basically had her boobs bursting out and one night just wore pasties on her nips at the night club with a skirt - so go figure!! It was an awesome vacation and we had fun talking to great people and being us. We booked our second trip for August 2022 and I can't wait! Have a blast and just rip your trunks off - no one cares and it is fantastic!
BosCouple36
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby d&lcok » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:18 am

Sounds awesome Boscouple!!! We can’t wait. The buildup is as much fun as I expect the trip will be!
d&lcok
Desire Convert

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:11 pm

d&lcok wrote:Thanks Nokidclub!!!

As for room preferences, it seems like everyone likes the ground floor rooms, with fewer stairs, though we typically go for higher floors with better views. Probably quite side as I expect we'll only be there to nap/sleep.

Dolphin ( Master Suite Room # 64,65,67,68) and Sea Star (80, 81, 84, 85) are on the quiet side (assuming they are not rebuilding the dock when you are there). Sea Star is closet to the water. The higher the room number the higher the floor. One note is that if the seaweed is bad, too close to the water can actually be a bad thing because of the stronger smell. Turtle Villa (10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) is closer to the lobby and a bit further from the pool so it is quieter in the morning, but it is by the jacuzzi so if you go to bed early you may here some noise, but not too bad.

There are also different layouts of the master suite. One is a long room, the other has the two rooms in parallel and it is what you see on the virtual tour. It is actually mislabeled on the desire pearl site. You have to click in the virtual tour on the ocean view room to see the master suite. That is room 14. We actually loved the location of that room the best and we have stayed in 5 different buildings now. I wouldn't have minded being a little higher up though.
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby tj71903 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:20 am

We use two females for the massage and have for many months. Used to do the male/female pairing but wife said female pairing was far better. I'm pretty easy going and don't care. Our go to team is Elodia and Itza.

Body painting is done for Neon night/Thursdays by Inmar Body Art.

No idea on Master Suite, depends on what you want. When staying in main buildings we prefer to be in 6-8. Away from the hot tub.

First time musts: Engage. Join in with the activities. Say hello to people. Strike up conversations. Our first time we sat in the corner of the quiet end of the pool, didn't do theme nights, didn't do the disco. These days we are a bit more involved you might say.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby d&lcok » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:01 am

So much great info!!! Thanks everyone. If the friendliness and camaraderie here is any indication of what it's like at Desire, it's going to be a great trip. We are typically a little quieter when we travel, so we are going to really try to get out of our comfort zone, engage and make friends on this trip. Can't wait!!!
d&lcok
Desire Convert

Postby BrewingUpTrouble » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Thanks for asking the question and thanks to the "veterans" for the replies. We're a couple of first-timers traveling in December who also have a Master Suite booked. Great to get some advance intel to make the trip even more enjoyable.
SwingingHeaven - BogeysNBrews
Kasidie - BogeysNBrews
Kik - BrewingUpSomeTrouble
BrewingUpTrouble

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SwingingHeaven

Postby d&lcok » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:55 am

You bet! We also have a trip booked for December 18th, so we might see you there assuming things go well on the first trip. ;-)
d&lcok
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl