Pearl - Playroom

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Pearl - Playroom

Postby UsAndYou » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:16 pm

beachnbaja wrote:Great story indeed UsandYou.

And we agree. For newbies especially, the playroom is really important.

Our biggest issue with it honestly is how HOT it gets in there. We always have to end up leaving because we are sweating and need air. Ha

Like others have said, it is empty until it is not. Once a couple or two go in there, we have found it fills up quickly.

Thanks beachnbaja!

We were there in May and it was actually COLD in there. I noticed there was a mini-split AC unit in the room that I had never noticed before...may be new. Now...if they could put a soundproof door on the room.

It would be nice if it was available during the afternoon. Sometimes it is a bit hot to play on the beds by the hot tub. Plus it is also nice to have a place to go with another couple other than your room, especially when an unexpected connection occurs and housekeeping is cleaning your room, etc.
UsAndYou
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

Postby Incredible » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:03 pm

gntatdesire wrote: And we must add, Incredible, your avatar pic is phenomenal :L

Thank you. It only took five years to figure out how to size a picture to fit. :lol: And we really like your avatar too.
Kasidie:Incredible
SDC:Morefunforus
Kik and Telegram:Incrediblefunforus
Incredible
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC SLS

Postby SamAndRose » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:36 am

beachnbaja wrote:
It would be nice if it was available during the afternoon. Sometimes it is a bit hot to play on the beds by the hot tub. Plus it is also nice to have a place to go with another couple other than your room, especially when an unexpected connection occurs and housekeeping is cleaning your room, etc.

Now this is a great idea - having it open during the day.

S&R
Sam & Rose
She's hot. He's... funny

H2 - 02/12, 07/14,
DP - 05/13, 07/17, 07/18, 08/22, 08/24
DRM - we're virgins!
SamAndRose
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Aug 2024

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:39 pm

We have used the playroom many times during the day. The door has never been locked to the disco for us. Only time you can’t use it that I know of is if the Playmakers are rehearsing at that time.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby max4play » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:55 am

We love the playroom at Pearl but, unlike RM, find the daybeds by the hot tub are more 'fun' after the show / disco at night - it seems to us that people use them like the playroom at RM and enjoy seeing and being seen by people around the pool. It is definitely more fun than the daybeds at RM are for now.
We might be addicted!
Over 25 visits in the last 8 years!
max4play
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024

Postby Incredible » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:11 am

max4play wrote:We love the playroom at Pearl but, unlike RM, find the daybeds by the hot tub are more 'fun' after the show / disco at night - it seems to us that people use them like the playroom at RM and enjoy seeing and being seen by people around the pool. It is definitely more fun than the daybeds at RM are for now.

We agree. With such a beautiful hot tub, the Pearl playroom seem superfluous. So to all the Pearl fans who will be there this weekend into next week, let's make good -- no great -- use of the hot tub and day beds. Remember share is caring.
Incredible
Desire Fan

Postby livelearn131 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:00 pm

Hi. Total Pearl newbies here. A bit disappointed to read in this thread that the playroom isn't really hopping. The one experience we had was at a club in Nashville, and we loved all the different rooms, and watching and being watched. Since we're not into playing with others at this time, we just loved the atmosphere of the rooms.... Since everyone says how much fun Pearl is, and how great a time it is, I'm wondering where the fun is then. Please someone reassure me we'll have a great time :) Seriously, we want to make friends and be in a sexy environment and enjoy the excitement, but don't want to have to go back to others' rooms for that. So just trying to understand what we should be expecting or aiming for in terms of where to go and what to do.

I hope that made sense. Sorry for the nervous ramble.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Postby spanky67 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:05 pm

livelearn131 wrote:Hi. Total Pearl newbies here. A bit disappointed to read in this thread that the playroom isn't really hopping. The one experience we had was at a club in Nashville, and we loved all the different rooms, and watching and being watched. Since we're not into playing with others at this time, we just loved the atmosphere of the rooms.... Since everyone says how much fun Pearl is, and how great a time it is, I'm wondering where the fun is then. Please someone reassure me we'll have a great time :) Seriously, we want to make friends and be in a sexy environment and enjoy the excitement, but don't want to have to go back to others' rooms for that. So just trying to understand what we should be expecting or aiming for in terms of where to go and what to do.

I hope that made sense. Sorry for the nervous ramble.

Nothing to apologize for. Every first timer is a rambling nervous wreck...right up until you get there...and then you realize 98% of what you've read is dead on accurate. People really are that nice. The staff really is that friendly. And the place really is that magical

FYI...we were 1st times is June. We had so much fun we are heading back in December.

Regarding your play question...the playroom can be hit or miss. As I've read in other posts, it usually only takes one couple to get things started and others follow.

For us, the jacuzzi was where it was at. It gets hopping twice a day...once around 4-5p when the main pool bar closes...and again after the disco/nightly show slows down...11-12ish. I would say the night wave was a much better opportunity to see/experience "the fun". First off, most everyone is well "lubed" (in this case lube=booze) and very friendly. I would tell you to not have ANY hesitation about dropping your clothes and jumping in. Before you know it, you'll have a drink in hand and you'll be talking to some really cool people. Even if you stick to yourselves, a quick glimpse around will give you all the "show" you'll ever need...2-somes, 3-somes, 4-somes, body shots...hell, we even witnessed a pussy eating contest amongst 3 couples. All very steamy, all in good fun, and all very respectful...by that I mean no one will come up to you in any sort of "creepy" way (at least that was our experience).

My advice...go with a plan but not an expectation. Have a thousand discussions with each other. Have great sex thinking about all the possibilities. Then just show up and let the place unfold in front of you. This should be for the 2 of you first...everything else is a bonus.
spanky67
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2022

Postby livelearn131 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:21 am

spanky67 wrote:FYI...we were 1st times is June. We had so much fun we are heading back in December.

Regarding your play question...the playroom can be hit or miss. As I've read in other posts, it usually only takes one couple to get things started and others follow.

For us, the jacuzzi was where it was at. It gets hopping twice a day...once around 4-5p when the main pool bar closes...and again after the disco/nightly show slows down...11-12ish. I would say the night wave was a much better opportunity to see/experience "the fun". First off, most everyone is well "lubed" (in this case lube=booze) and very friendly. I would tell you to not have ANY hesitation about dropping your clothes and jumping in. Before you know it, you'll have a drink in hand and you'll be talking to some really cool people. Even if you stick to yourselves, a quick glimpse around will give you all the "show" you'll ever need...2-somes, 3-somes, 4-somes, body shots...hell, we even witnessed a pussy eating contest amongst 3 couples. All very steamy, all in good fun, and all very respectful...by that I mean no one will come up to you in any sort of "creepy" way (at least that was our experience).

My advice...go with a plan but not an expectation. Have a thousand discussions with each other. Have great sex thinking about all the possibilities. Then just show up and let the place unfold in front of you. This should be for the 2 of you first...everything else is a bonus.

Awesome - thanks for the reply, and for some reassurance :) ... When in December you going? We'll be there last week of Nov until Dec. 2 - so I assume we won't overlap, unfortunately.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Postby spanky67 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 pm

livelearn131 wrote:
spanky67 wrote:FYI...we were 1st times is June. We had so much fun we are heading back in December.

Awesome - thanks for the reply, and for some reassurance :) ... When in December you going? We'll be there last week of Nov until Dec. 2 - so I assume we won't overlap, unfortunately.

No problem. We certainly remember all the crazy thoughts and nerves pre-trip. We're certainly not the most experienced folks...but I feel like paying it forward wherever we can is the right thing to do.

We are there Dec 15th to 21st so we're going to miss each other.

Best advice I can pass along is to be as open and friendly as possible. Spend as much time on the "loud" side of the pool as possible (the side with the bar). Absolutely nothing crazy goes on there, but you will meet a bunch of cool people. Go to the disco/theme night and get dressed up...both of you. I dressed up every night (and definitely felt weird...but only the 1st night) and was very happy I did. I think it sends the message "hey, I'm just here to have fun and if I make a fool of myself...oh well...I don't know you anyway!" Dressing up seems to create a bond between you and others that are dressed up. People just seemed more open to talking around the bar as you wait for the disco to open up for the show (this will make more sense once you're there). You'll be surprised how one stupid conversation about nothing special could lead you to meet truly nice people.

Have a great time!
spanky67
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2022

Postby Incredible » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:58 am

We take back everything we said about the Pearl Playroom. We found ourselves there three nights in a row during our trip in August 2022. Each night, we went in with another couple. Once we went in other couples followed. Two of the nights we added a third couple to the mix. There were other couples at play around us, a total of five or six couples in the playroom. At least for those nights, the Pearl Playroom was very active and lots of fun.

We also played in the Mansion Playroom twice with Mansion guests, who invited us. That playroom is beautiful and spacious, and it looks like it could have been designed for "How to Build a Sex Room" on Netflix. However, the Mansion is secluded and very sedate. It would have been much more fun if there were other people around to join in the fun or to make use of all of the available space. For that reason, the Pearl Playroom was ultimately much more fun that the Mansion Playroom.
Incredible
Desire Fan

Postby KipsCougar » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:42 pm

Mansion playroom has an adjacent group shower for pre and post game “hydration”. Doesn’t suck. Totally enjoyed that feature. You may need to be invited to the Mansion playroom but am unsure if actually enforced.
We have had some amazing experiences in the Disco playroom. Disco playroom seems as if it just needs a couple to get festivities kicked off.
Sorry for football analogies. That time of year.
Can’t wait for our next Pearl trip.
KipsCougar
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby tj71903 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:02 am

KipsCougar wrote:Mansion playroom has an adjacent group shower for pre and post game “hydration”. Doesn’t suck. Totally enjoyed that feature. You may need to be invited to the Mansion playroom but am unsure if actually enforced.
We have had some amazing experiences in the Disco playroom. Disco playroom seems as if it just needs a couple to get festivities kicked off.
Sorry for football analogies. That time of year.
Can’t wait for our next Pearl trip.

They’ve finally started locking it after last year’s continual invasions. Basically your key will now be coded to give you access
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Vixen and Him » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:45 pm

KipsCougar wrote:We have both kicked it off and joined the “kicker offers”. Great times to be sure. But the room can remain unused for nights on end given the crowd present.

lol
Vixen and Him
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2024

Postby Kctea » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:12 am

We’ve played there several times. I agree that it takes someone to start things rolling. My wife led another couple in one night, and within 10 mins there were 3 or 4 other couples there.

Definitely more fun with company!!
Kctea

We arrive on: 28 Jan 2016

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl