Room recommendation

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Room recommendation

Postby desireaddict » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:23 pm

After 20+ trips to DRM we are considering a trip to Pearl and hoping regular visitors to Pearl can give a room recommendation. My wife has very limited vision, esp at night, so a room convenient to walk to the restaurants and the pool (we're don't spend much time at the beach). At DRM we like the rooms under the jacuzzi, even though they can be noisy. But once off of the patio there are no steps and it is convenient to the pool and back during the day as well as to all of the restaurants in the evening when it's usually dark. Thus that means ground floor even though I understand the "better" rooms are 2nd or 3rd level. IMO, the rooms all look the same with my eyes closed so most not worth the premium cost.

Thanks in advance.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Re: Room recommendation

Postby mikeinnj » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:51 pm

Depending on what level room you have would depend on which building I’d recommend. The buildings with rooms up to the 40’s on the ground floor would meet your request. Our favorite building is the 30’s. But a lot of them have steps (1/2 flight) down to ground or up to 1st floor but do empty out onto the grass if on the ground level

Hope that helps

Mike
Kik: mikeinnj1
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby LuckySevens » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:27 pm

We ADORE Room 5... master suite. Overlooks the pool and ocean, right by the restaurants... c'est magnifique!
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby wwpc » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:47 pm

It depends on your room category, we have stayed in 10 a master suite without a plunge, its steps to the hot tub.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl