420 couple

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

420 couple

Postby Facelesspair » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:19 pm

Me and the wife are very 420 friendly and motivated. We know Mexico has legalized it but we're curious about how the resort views it, it would be consumed in private. If you have experience with it, is there anywhere nearby to get some.
first timers. EXCITED AND NERVOUS
KIK Facelesspair
Facelesspair

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jun 2022

Re: 420 couple

Postby CokeMann » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:37 pm

Both the Desire properties as well as all the other resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya do have a strict no drugs(on property) policy.

This policy and enforcing it is what allows the resorts to continue operating without political/police and criminal cartel pressures.

The policy is very simple - If you are found "using drugs" (including weed) on the resort property, you will be promptly ejected from the resort property, you and your partners vacation is over, no refunds, no options.

This is the current policy for all resorts in Mexico. I have personally witnessed the results of this policy. If you choose to challenge/test this policy it's on your head.

All the resorts value their ability to stay in business without political/police and criminal cartel pressure more than the loss of a single customer/guest.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby gaviao » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:06 am

I agree. This is a very serious issue in Mexico, my country.
As long as the laws don't change and soft drugs like weed are approved for recreational use, the answer is simple: don't use them while in Mexico. Even less buy them from vendors of "cigars" on the beach, they are part of the dangerous criminal cartels that have the state of Quintana Roo in a security crisis.
Do yourself a favor and cooperate with Mexican security: please, zero drugs on your trip.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby eddieandjojo » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 pm

gaviao wrote:I agree. This is a very serious issue in Mexico, my country.
As long as the laws don't change and soft drugs like weed are approved for recreational use, the answer is simple: don't use them while in Mexico. Even less buy them from vendors of "cigars" on the beach, they are part of the dangerous criminal cartels that have the state of Quintana Roo in a security crisis.
Do yourself a favor and cooperate with Mexican security: please, zero drugs on your trip.

:L
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Facelesspair » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 am

CokeMann wrote:Both the Desire properties as well as all the other resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya do have a strict no drugs(on property) policy.

This policy and enforcing it is what allows the resorts to continue operating without political/police and criminal cartel pressures.

The policy is very simple - If you are found "using drugs" (including weed) on the resort property, you will be promptly ejected from the resort property, you and your partners vacation is over, no refunds, no options.

This is the current policy for all resorts in Mexico. I have personally witnessed the results of this policy. If you choose to challenge/test this policy it's on your head.

All the resorts value their ability to stay in business without political/police and criminal cartel pressure more than the loss of a single customer/guest.

I appreciate it. That was our thought process but just curious how it was viewed. I appreciate the advice. We dont have any plans to go against the resorts rules. :L
first timers. EXCITED AND NERVOUS
KIK Facelesspair
Facelesspair

We arrive on: 13 Jun 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl