Headed back for second trip - Massage by Claudia??

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Headed back for second trip - Massage by Claudia??

Postby BosCouple36 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:07 pm

Hello to everyone! My wife and I went on our first Desire adventure to Pearl in July of 2021. It was our first adventure doing anything in the lifestyle or being nude in public etc. We had a blast reconnecting and being sexy for each other and meeting all the great laid-back people. We didn't play with others - not sure if we will get to that point - I would love to see her having some fun but she is more reserved in that department - she did dress sexy as hell, go topless and we had great sex so I am a happy man and want her to go at her pace.

Since returning home we found a lifestyle club near us in Providence, RI and attended for the first time last month. We had a good time and it was a very good thing that we had been to Pearl because the nudity and public sex that we saw didn't phase us - if we hadn't been to Pearl we probably would have walked out! She even went a little further and blew me with some people watching for a little bit and then rode me in the orgy room for a little bit with people watching. So again - very happy man. We are actually going back in a few weeks. She says that she is happy doing stuff with me but don't expect her to do anything with others - farthest she says she will go is maybe us playing with each other in the same room with another couple - has to be the right couple. Ok - sounds great to me!!

So after giving you the background my question - we are headed back to Pearl in August. I am considering getting us the Erotic Massage or the offsite Tantric massage by Claudia that I have seen mentioned on here. Has anyone done these? Details seem very limited. I would love to know exactly what each entails - especially the Claudia massage. My wife loves massages so I thought it would be a great way to take another step. She told me that she would be open to getting a sensual massage from a man - but I have looked endlessly around the New England area and it seems very hard to find anything legitimate and not sketchy - I am looking for something classy that will turn her on - so looking for feedback on these options. Honestly, I would love to see a male massage her but if the Claudia massage is amazing then maybe that is a better option. When we were at Pearl in July she almost said yes to the Erotic Massage but ended up not mustering up the courage being our first time doing anything crazy - so I think this time she will be more open to it!

Thank you for reading and any advice!!!
BosCouple36
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Headed back for second trip - Massage by Claudia??

Postby gaviao » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:23 am

My recommendation, from the point of view of a couple who has taken in Desire: standard massage for couples, sensual massage, erotic massage and massage for her; and outside of Desire, the famous massage with Claudia.

Do not waste your money on sensual or erotic massage, it is over priced. Take Claudia's; what I as a man learned 8 years ago in that session, I still apply today, it was a very valuable teaching, as well as an enjoyable experience. Do not expect a luxurious SPA, it is simply a clean and comfortable studio that at first glance could disappoint you, although what comes after is what is worth it.

I also recommend that your wife get an individual massage at Desire's SPA. Specifically ask that the therapist be a man and talk to him a little before the massage; tip him in advance ($50 would be OK) and ask him to go a little beyond the simple massage, geared towards sensuality. If you want, you can be present, but if you wait outside, the look on your wife's face when she comes out of the massage will be priceless, not to mention the sex session you could have right after. (We've done both options)

All this I say is because we have done it. Good luck!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby eddieandjojo » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:40 pm

As always gaviao provides excellent advice....I second that regarding the learning experience with Claudia.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby jonxenakis » Mon May 09, 2022 6:37 pm

Claudia is 1000% worthwhile and truly valuable.

We took the taxi into Puerto Morelos to visit Claudia on our first day last year. She transformed our already sex positive relationship to a height we couldn't have imagined. Everyday for the next six days at Desire, we celebrated each other, our new friends, and Claudia. We mention her influence to this day at least once a week.

Claudia gave us an invaluable experience.

Jon & Sandy
jonxenakis
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Jun 2024

Postby BosCouple36 » Tue May 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I booked Claudia for our second day there! Looking forward to it!
BosCouple36
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Aug 2023

Postby WellyFla2020 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:54 am

we've been to Pearl 3 times, always went to Claudia. First thing after arriving in Cancun.

Dropped off our luggage and went over. She's taught us tremendous things we still use and have used with other couples.
Talk about a mind blowing experience. Spent a New Years Eve playing with another couple using tantra. It last 6 hours.

Everyone was spent and said it was the best sex they ever had.

So now we're all hermits and living a life of celibacy!!

j/k
Desire Pearl Sept 9-13, 20; June 16-20, '21
Florida Nude Beach: Blind Creek (Stuart)
SDC: BICPLFLA2014
WellyFla2020
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 Sep 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Lkncouple » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:53 am

I find it odd, that there is this secrecy about the massages. They are not cheap, and we wanted to know what we were getting into. There is an old thread about the Massages. If you go to page 2 you can see our post regarding Claudia's massage. This was years ago, and it could have changed.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4858&hilit=Claudia+Massage&start=15
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Hchoir » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 am

So how do you book a massage with Claudia? Will they do it for you at Pearl or is there a website?

Thanks!
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby Erm and A » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:43 am

Look up massage by claudia cancun, You can email her for appointment availability.
Erm and A
Desire Convert

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 17 Jan 2023

Postby Cheers2US » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:16 am

Claudia occasionally posts on this forum.

email her (per her Desire Forums profile)
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024

Postby Hchoir » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:45 pm

Thanks, we are booked with Claudia. It will be the first thing we do after arriving at Desire so expecting/hoping it gets us off to a great start! And it's three hours for well under what you pay for the erotic massage on site, which lasts maybe 45 minutes so well worth a shot, I'd say.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby NBcouple » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:05 am

I’m glad you all got what you wanted from Claudia. We went last week and it was a waste of time for both of us. I don’t know what may have changed. Here was our experience:

We went to see Claudia. Sorry to say it wasn’t anything special at all. We’re no experts, but we’ve had massages before and Claudia was just a typical massage with minor changes. Yes, there was an hour of discussion about tantra and breathing. But after that, nothing really special, sensual, or different about the massage. Just a typical massage. I found it boring to sit there for over an hour while my wife got massaged. Eventually I was allowed to participate but not much, maybe 10 minutes or less of me massaging her legs mostly. Pretty much the same when I was massaged; wife participated for maybe 10 minutes. Additionally, neither of us experienced an orgasm, tantric or otherwise. Also, the room was a bit chilly and the massage table wasn’t heated. My wife had to ask Claudia to turn the AC off. Everyone is different, but for us, not worth the money or the four hours we spent there. A massage at Pearl would have been better. Maybe she was different 7-10 years ago, but we weren’t impressed, especially given some of the reviews we read here and elsewhere. Of course, YMMV.
NBcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl