Body type norms

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Body type norms

Postby Whynot79 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Hey, Newby question here. I've read unanimous accounts that body positivity is the norm which is fantastic obliviously. When I look for pictures for theme night costume ideas, it seems the most of the pictures I can find are of very attractive folks. Again, not a big deal but it got me wondering what the ratio of "normal" to "smoke show" you typically find there. My wife and I keep ourselves in good shape I'd say but I've got normal attributes, like body hair for example. Not a fur coat or anything, but not baby smooth. I know to each their own but I'd like to get a sense of how I'd blend in. Hoping to travel to Pearl Feb 2023 and I'm hooked on this forum! It would be a first for both my wife and I and we're pretty excited at prospect of baring all and taking in the sights
Whynot79

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Feb 2023

Re: Body type norms

Postby RJOC » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:36 pm

Everyone looks like everyone else on the streets, stores etc. the people you see on their website are models.

You'll be fine.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Orcowboy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:28 pm

Think Safeway crowd...one or two show stoppers once in great while, but mostly just normal bodies. We like to stay in shape/healthy but we have all the bumps and dips like everyone else :)
KIK. Orranchcouple
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Michas Grande 2x
Orcowboy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Apr 2024

Postby spanky67 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:30 pm

Just came back. First time at Pearl. First time anywhere. First time taking my clothes off anywhere other than my back deck...which backs up to 500 acres of water company property

Local Walmart analogy is pretty accurate.

Theme nights are a BLAST. I would actually advise dressing MORE sexy than you think. Remember, this was our 1st time. I would also plan on the guy (assuming that's you) dressing up. Alot more than I expected did...I would say over 50% of the guys were in costume. I didn't take the plunge the 1st night as I'm a giant pussy. So dumb! Was in costume every night after that...including nut hugger short shorts.

FYI...I'm 55, 5'10" and about 195lbs. Go to gym everyday and am in halfway decent shape...but certainly not "johnny-sixpack" I can't really express how glad I am I came out of my shell a bit to dress up. Felt like an absolute fool the 1st time...never had that thought again

Good luck...Make the rez and just jump in both feet.
spanky67
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl