Newbie Trip Plan Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Newbie Trip Plan Question

Postby gaviao » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:51 am

Thanks gaviao, tj and wwpc. We are looking forward to our first Desire experience in mid-March 2023. Is it too early to get really excited? 6 months seems like a long lead-in time. Since we are not as young as we used to be, the anticipation may kill us. :D

No, it's not too soon to be excited. The magic of Desire trips is that the excitement starts from the moment you book, when you buy the outfits, when you talk about what to expect and what you could do.
Then comes the trip, which passes very quickly.
And then, for a long time remembering this or that situation, a special moment, the couple that attracted you so much...
A trip to Desire isn't just a trip, it's an experience of a lifetime.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby TandKPlay » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:46 pm

D&KCouple wrote:Thanks gaviao, tj and wwpc. We are looking forward to our first Desire experience in mid-March 2023. Is it too early to get really excited? 6 months seems like a long lead-in time. Since we are not as young as we used to be, the anticipation may kill us. :D

D&K

I hope it isn't too early. My wife and I are both in a similar spot. Our trip in early March will be our first to Desire (or any type of similar resort) and we have been talking and thinking about it for over a month already. The anticipation is part of the fun :) It doesn't look like we will cross paths (we are 02MAR - 08MAR) so I hope you have a great time both waiting and once there.
TandKPlay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Mar 2023

Postby D&KCouple » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:23 pm

TandKPlay wrote:
I hope it isn't too early. My wife and I are both in a similar spot. Our trip in early March will be our first to Desire (or any type of similar resort) and we have been talking and thinking about it for over a month already. The anticipation is part of the fun :) It doesn't look like we will cross paths (we are 02MAR - 08MAR) so I hope you have a great time both waiting and once there.

Thanks TandKPlay and right back at you. Anticipation of the first Desire trip is definitely an adventure unto itself! Too bad we will not cross paths. However, I am sure we will all have trips to remember!
D&KCouple
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl