Theme Nights

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Theme Nights

Postby bryhooper » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:05 pm

ninaandfrank wrote:Nina & I will be at Pearl for this Christmas so we will use the 2022 theme schedule. Can someone provide me with either the 2022 Pearl themes or a link to find them?

thanks

Frank

https://desire-resorts.com/desire-pearl ... inment.php
---

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering - Bruce Lee
bryhooper

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Sep 2022

Postby K+C » Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:52 pm

Some newbies here trying to plan our outfits for theme nights in January. We will be at Pearl on Jan. 7th (Saturday) which is routinely the Latin theme night but I just noticed it is also special them "Welcome to the Dark Side" per the link below:

https://www.desire-experience.com/lifestyle-month/

So, what should we plan for, Latin or Star Wars?
Pearl: Jan ‘23
GM: Jan ‘24
K+C
Desire Fan

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 05 Jan 2024

Postby Jukebox » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:20 pm

K+C wrote:Some newbies here trying to plan our outfits for theme nights in January. We will be at Pearl on Jan. 7th (Saturday) which is routinely the Latin theme night but I just noticed it is also special them "Welcome to the Dark Side" per the link below:

https://www.desire-experience.com/lifestyle-month/

So, what should we plan for, Latin or Star Wars?

Curious about this, as well!
Jukebox
Desire Convert

Postby K+C » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:14 am

We’ve decided to stay with Latin theme on Jan. 7th. We already had our outfits. BTW, Jedi cloaks don’t seem all that sexy.
Pearl: Jan ‘23
GM: Jan ‘24
K+C
Desire Fan

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 05 Jan 2024

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:09 pm

K+C wrote:We’ve decided to stay with Latin theme on Jan. 7th. We already had our outfits. BTW, Jedi cloaks don’t seem all that sexy.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. If you have a fun personality and dress up in any theme whatsoever, people will be drawn to you and offer compliments that are a great ice breaker to get a conversation started. Even if you don't dress up in any sort of recognizable theme, people will still be nice to you. Relieve your anxiety over the themes, they're just suggestions and not everyone participates. However, for those who do participate, it's a lot of fun.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby vtskibunnies » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:55 pm

Theme nights are one of our FAVORITE things about the resorts! We always have so much fun.

To answer the question about which theme- Star Wars or the other one. We went down the the RM for Dia de los Muertos in November and had the same wondering… which theme will it be?!? So, here’s what happened. We got there and everything said “Wild West”. But since we weren’t prepared for that, we still dressed up for Dia de los Muertos. We were to the nines, had SO MUCH FUN, and got to talk to so many people. Some people were dressed for one theme, some for the other. It didn’t really matter and we all had a blast. I will say one thing though… we got a lot of attention for our costumes. I do find that the more all out you go, the more attention you get, and the more people strike up a conversation with you. It just makes it more fun.

Hope you have a great time… we can’t wait to get back!!
vtskibunnies

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2022

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl