Erotic Massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Erotic Massage

Postby Kite77568 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:55 pm

Hello. My husband and I will be getting the erotic massage during our visit. We are scheduled with Elodia and Emma? Any reviews on this pair? What can we expect? We also seen a previous post about toys, is that still something you can bring to the massage? Very newbie so sorry for the any questions, we aren't in the lifestyle but super excited about the massage. Sounds like a good time!
Kite77568

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Oct 2022

Re: Erotic Massage

Postby twonewbs » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:33 pm

Kite77568 wrote:Hello. My husband and I will be getting the erotic massage during our visit. We are scheduled with Elodia and Emma? Any reviews on this pair? What can we expect? We also seen a previous post about toys, is that still something you can bring to the massage? Very newbie so sorry for the any questions, we aren't in the lifestyle but super excited about the massage. Sounds like a good time!

Elodia is really good, strong, well fit and great skills, don't know about Emma. Yeah, you can bring toys if you want, just tell them ahead of time what you like, how you want it, etc. You don't have to be in the lifestyle to take the erotic massage but could be a good start :oops: joking.. It could really be an amazing experience, especially if you are a newbie.
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby ADL1444 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:09 pm

We have had this pair before. I promise you will not have any complaints what so ever. My wife enjoyed Emma so much we went back for a second massage a couple days later. Hope you enjoy. :D
ADL1444
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Postby RJOC » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:45 pm

Are these reviews about being good for the women, or the man, or both?

We've had the EM, and as a male, I was greatly disappointed.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby G&K » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:34 pm

twonewbs wrote:Elodia is really good, strong, well fit and great skills, don't know about Emma. Yeah, you can bring toys if you want, just tell them ahead of time what you like, how you want it, etc. You don't have to be in the lifestyle to take the erotic massage but could be a good start :oops: joking.. It could really be an amazing experience, especially if you are a newbie.

My wife and I have had twenty something Erotic massages at Desire and we love them. We usually kick off each trip with an erotic massage. We second the above. Elodia is great. She is one of our favorites. Emma must be new. We don’t know her, but I am sure she is great. We really have never had a bad experience at the spa at Desire.
G&K
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2017

Postby livelearn131 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:40 pm

Is there a protocol, in terms of setting up the reservation - and then how to act once there - and then tipping? I am just trying to get a feel for what to expect, since we'll be so nervous in the first place.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Erotic Massage

Postby HornyAgain! » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:10 pm

My wife asked, "do we get to f**k them"? Can anyone answer how far this actually goes?
HornyAgain!

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Nov 2022

Postby MollyPablo » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:11 am

HornyAgain! wrote:My wife asked, "do we get to f**k them"? Can anyone answer how far this actually goes?

You don’t get to. Not on the menu as far as I have heard or experienced.
MollyPablo
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Apr 2022

Postby golfandsun88 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:24 am

My wife and I did the Couples Sensual Massage at Pearl in April and LOVED it. Highly recommend it. Feel free to message me if you want details of what to expect.
golfandsun88
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2023

Postby sanddbeach » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:24 pm

My wife and I did the couples erotic massage yesterday and we were certainly not disappointed. It was very worth it. Let’s just say that we were both very happy and she was happy more than me. If anyone would like specific details to help you decide to try it, please PM us.
sanddbeach
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: APG

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl