Perhaps someone can solve our mystery...

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Perhaps someone can solve our mystery...

Postby bghss » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:57 pm

We are new to Desire Pearl - visiting 1st time over this past Halloween and now members too! We all had a great time.

Here is the mystery that we can't solve -

On our 3rd night we and our friends arrived around 9pm at the lobby. A band was playing before the 10pm entertainment and a couple of the male chippendale-like 'playmakers' from Venezuela were dancing with the women as they usually do. Two of them came up to our two wives, grabbed their hands and said "we have a surprise for you" ! Neither of us guys thought much of it - figuring they were going to dance or something, and they disappeared around the corner from the band. A few minutes later our wives came back and had a crazy look on their faces.

They said the guys took them down a couple steps into a room with 2 beds in it, and the one guy told the other wife he was going to FK her and the other guy was going to FK my wife. The other guy (that we kinda know, and has very broken English) never said a word. Only one did the talking. One of the women spoke up and said NO NO - you need to find someone your own age, and the women left.

Part of the mystery is that neither guy made any physical advances on the women - only verbal. You would think if they want to FK they would make some moves on the women ? Also, we know the one (kinda), and he never said a word to the women, then or after about it. Another part of the mystery is - what is this room with 2 beds ? About 2 days later we were so curious about 'the room' we went and found it, and it had a couple tables and chairs and coffee stuff - like it was being used as a meeting room. Maybe they convert it to beds / tables for 'events' ? IDK.

We are all a bit baffled about the entire thing - the room, the 'playmakers' wanting to FK the wives, and although we chatted to the one guy several times after that, he never said a word about it.

Not sure how the ladies could have read the situation wrong - they were quite clear about what they wanted to do, and there were 2 beds...
bghss

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 Oct 2023

Re: Perhaps someone can solve our mystery...

Postby Turk7 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:26 pm

My mystery is why didn’t you report it. And you didn’t confront the players who did it but had conversations with them after it happened. You didn’t say hey where are you going with my wife? I don’t know about you but I was brought up to defend the honor of my wife. If it was my wife there would be no conversation. Grow a backbone!
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby Turk7 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:44 pm

Also a LOT more to this story.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

Postby bghss » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:40 am

Turk7 wrote:My mystery is why didn’t you report it. And you didn’t confront the players who did it but had conversations with them after it happened. You didn’t say hey where are you going with my wife? I don’t know about you but I was brought up to defend the honor of my wife. If it was my wife there would be no conversation. Grow a backbone!

wow - you clearly don't know me and are a rude nasty person questioning me not defending my wifes honor. Really? Some people feel so superior and invincible on social media that they can say whatever they want to whoever they want without repercussions.
bghss

We arrive on: 31 Oct 2023

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:58 am

We’ve been coming to Desire Pearl for a decade and have not heard of anything even remotely similar to this, and logistically can’t figure out how it would even happen. The Playmakers schedule requires them to be around guests at designated times, including in the lobby outside the disco at night. If it’s a Playmakers day/night off they never go around the guests because most of them are physically exhausted from their daily schedules. Assuming these two Playmakers were on duty, their absence from the lobby would be completely obvious, and their exit from the lobby with two guest’s wives would be even more obvious to everyone (and should have been to their husbands). Further, we have been in the room you describe on many occasions and never saw any beds in there unless it was during the disco sin room remodel years ago when they temporarily made it a sin room. Normally it is set up as you describe for special events. Are you sure these were Playmakers and not guests? None of this sounds remotely possible. If it did happen, you need to report it to the resort immediately.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:40 am

SouthCarolinaCpl wrote:We’ve been coming to Desire Pearl for a decade and have not heard of anything even remotely similar to this, and logistically can’t figure out how it would even happen. The Playmakers schedule requires them to be around guests at designated times, including in the lobby outside the disco at night. If it’s a Playmakers day/night off they never go around the guests because most of them are physically exhausted from their daily schedules. Assuming these two Playmakers were on duty, their absence from the lobby would be completely obvious, and their exit from the lobby with two guest’s wives would be even more obvious to everyone (and should have been to their husbands). Further, we have been in the room you describe on many occasions and never saw any beds in there unless it was during the disco sin room remodel years ago when they temporarily made it a sin room. Normally it is set up as you describe for special events. Are you sure these were Playmakers and not guests? None of this sounds remotely possible. If it did happen, you need to report it to the resort immediately.

:L

Been going since 2006, they have a VERY strict policy against the alleged behavior described above. We've personally seen someone get fired immediately when taking a guest into a security "closet"! Anyway, as noted above, if it happened as described you should report to it to management immediately with names and specifics.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby gaviao » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 am

Very hard to believe. If anything it could have been a bad joke, but even so I see it as unlikely.
During the first months of Desire's operation (2003, we were there twice) we were witnesses -and "light" participants- of interactions between the playmakers and the guests. But that situation was soon regulated and now the entertainment staff is strictly prohibited from any kind of physical contact with customers.
Without bghss feeling insulted, I dare venture if this is not a smear campaign against Desire.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby EmptyNesters » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:24 pm

It was a special playroom put in for one night and one night only. The Playmakers were taking people down there to see. It was going to be open after the show in the disco. we were shown the room by Carla.
Joe & Ellen
Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
SLS -CT_empty_nesters
SDC - emptynesters1
EmptyNesters
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 03 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Postby tj71903 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:09 pm

How many holes do you want me to poke in this story?

Penthouse Forum went out of fashion years (decades?) ago
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Turk7 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:08 pm

Plenty of info left out it the story is even true.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:39 pm

EmptyNesters wrote:It was a special playroom put in for one night and one night only. The Playmakers were taking people down there to see. It was going to be open after the show in the disco. we were shown the room by Carla.

Where is this room? I'm trying to picture where it's located. Is it near the spa, or the photo office?
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby EmptyNesters » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:29 am

STL-MO-CPL wrote:
EmptyNesters wrote:It was a special playroom put in for one night and one night only. The Playmakers were taking people down there to see. It was going to be open after the show in the disco. we were shown the room by Carla.

Where is this room? I'm trying to picture where it's located. Is it near the spa, or the photo office?

If you head to the spa it is down a couple of stairs to the left. If you were there before Suki opened, it was where the temporary Suki was.
Joe & Ellen
Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
SLS -CT_empty_nesters
SDC - emptynesters1
EmptyNesters
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 03 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Postby LuckySevens » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:27 pm

I have a theory...

If it was, in fact, a special little playroom they had set up just for that night, it's totally possible that the playmakers were instructed to let people know about it. They're always doing light flirting and such (verbally), as that's part of the job and part of the fun. The original post mentioned that these guys in particular had more broken English. I think it's WELL within the range of possibility that they took the ladies down to show them the playroom, and in an attempt to make it fun "joked" about showing them a good time. With all the subtlety it would take to make a joke like that land with broken English, a miscommunication happened. That's all totally possible IMHO, and a lot less likely than the PMs actually trying to get with guests, OR someone coming on this forum to make the story up out of whole cloth.

/$0.02
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby Orcowgirl » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Mmmmmm.....I assume this is a huge misunderstanding! The playmakers would be fired if this happened as you say! They flirt to give guests a good time, but this story is missing a bunch of information.....
Since 2017
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Grande Michas 2
KIK Orranchcouple
Orcowgirl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2024

Postby landw2 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:00 am

The room was set up just for Halloween night. We were also taken by a Playmaker to see the room before the show in the club. They went to a lot of work to setup the room but forgot to make a general announcement so not many even knew about it.

We did go to the room after the show and made use of it. There was another couple using the other bed as well. But we never saw anyone else even stick their head in the door.

It was a nice idea, they just need to make it more known next time.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl