Internet Induced Anxiety (Need some input)

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Internet Induced Anxiety (Need some input)

Postby MGM2023 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:56 am

Good morning,

My wife and I have been discussing booking Pearl for 2023 and during the research she got a bit of anxiety after seeing the social media feed on their actual webpage.
Most of what I’ve read is Desire locations are a good mix of all body types and everyone is comfortable, but the Instagram photos tagged on their page are mostly extremely fit model types. We are just trying to figure out how accurate if a representation those photos are to a typical week there?

Thanks
MGM2023

We are from: USA

Re: Internet Induced Anxiety (Need some input)

Postby eddieandjojo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:08 am

Many, many posts on this topic, do a search (top right) and read on. In summary though, it's just like going to your local restaurant, bar, grocery store.....all shapes, colors and sizes. Don't over think the physical aspect, just prepare yourselves mentally and emotionally before booking.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby MGM2023 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:22 am

eddieandjojo wrote:Many, many posts on this topic, do a search (top right) and read on. In summary though, it's just like going to your local restaurant, bar, grocery store.....all shapes, colors and sizes. Don't over think the physical aspect, just prepare yourselves mentally and emotionally before booking.

Thanks for the reply! I have read exactly what you are saying multiple times on the forum, I just wanted to take one final step for additional clarity.

The research part of process can be a little intimidating with the amount of different info on ages, body types, expectations, and anything else you can imagine. We are just looking forward to taking a vacation together in a relaxing/fun environment.
MGM2023

Postby eddieandjojo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:53 pm

Go in with that attitude and you'll be just fine. Go at your own speed, nobody will force you otherwise....truly is an amazing place where the erotic vibes permeate the daily existence! You'll want to book your next visit before you leave....trust me on that!

Almost 40 trips for us and we still get excited to return....which for us is in 76 days!!)
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby livelearn131 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:03 pm

I don't think I saw anyone all week that was "initimidatingly beautiful" - male or female. And not because we're great shakes. We're average or so. And even if anyone was beautiful, per se, they didn't act superior to anyone else. What makes Pearl sexy is not the eye candy anyway - it's the vibe of everyone, and the place in general. No one gets turned on seeing 40 naked bodies of all shapes and sizes in the pool. They get turned on because of the vibe the emanates from those people and just the chit-chat.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Postby gaviao » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:58 pm

I agree with livelearn131.

In more than a dozen trips in 19 years (plus lots of times I use to spend at Pearl's beach when I'm in my house of Playa del Carmen) we've seen around 20 exceptional bodies, both female and male, the kind you can't help but look at. The rest of the people are just like you can find them in any shopping center some day of the week.

But I want to add something, with which both my ex-wife and the girlfriend who went with me the two recent times, agree: we have never found a naked body that is unpleasant to look at. The atmosphere at Desire brings out your voyeur side allowing you to enjoy everyone around you.

There was an exception, I think in 2014, in Pearl: There was a Brazilian couple, around 30 years old, who really took your breath away; They were naked human perfection, but they had a "but": They didn't relate to anyone other than themselves, they didn't participate in activities, they didn't go to the disco, much less to the playroom.

Go and enjoy with self-confidence. Your wife will appear to you more beautiful than she is, and your husband more attractive than you find him at home.
Many will look at you and desire you, as you will with others.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby nokidclub » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:31 pm

The images you see on instagram are staged images with paid models. They are not actual Desire guests. The real-life crowd is normal body types like you would see anywhere else. Go to Desire and enjoy!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby BandMfromtexas » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:20 pm

We were first timers this past august to drm…I can say there were all body types. And as a make, the most beautiful women I saw were the moms who were totally let go and enjoying themselves. There is so much body positivity there and everyone was beautiful. It’s the greatest experience we’ve ever had as a couple and we have visited many places around the us and Caribbean.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby MGM2023 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:26 pm

Thank you all for taking the time to reply and confirming for us. The real-time feedback was incredibly helpful.
MGM2023

Postby tj71903 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:40 am

We tell people the best thing you can do is not care. Be there for your SO and that's it. There's a ton of judgement, but the overriding sense is that everyone is free to be themselves and therefore nobody really gives a whatever if you are attractive to them or not. Focus on you, be courteous and kind and don't sweat it.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Jas_n_Ash » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:46 pm

We’ll add our replies along with everyone else’s. We visited first in June… and were on the younger end of the spectrum at 37. We’re also fitish… we work out (I’ve borne two children, stretch marks and all), but we love taco Tuesday. We consider ourselves good-looking, but average. The freedom is more about the sexy environment than the “type” of body you see. We enjoyed the freedom to enjoy one another… and seeing others enjoy themselves (no matter their age or size) gave us permission to enjoy ourselves! ❤️
Jas_n_Ash
Desire Fan

Postby pinheadsxxx » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Just go for the sexy fun, costumes and sexy dresses and adult themes make the resorts fun. You will see al types of people who are just wanting to have fun. They will be all shapes... once there you will realize that non of it matters....

We noticed that Pearl was quieter and older than RM when we went for the first time in Late Nov and early Dec to both as a sampler....
pinheadsxxx
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl