Men’s swimwear

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Men’s swimwear

Postby Bobsninja » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:21 pm

What type of swimwear to most men where now? The last times we were there it was a majority wearing regular swimsuits, some wearing briefs or boxer style, a few in thongs or g-strings and very few naked. I don’t really care what I wear and I’m more then happy to wear what my wife wants or nothing at all as she does the same for me. Thanks in advance.
*July 5-10 2023*
Pearl July 2015, 2018, & 2019
Bobsninja on Kasidie
Bobsninja

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jul 2018

Re: Men’s swimwear

Postby RnV1 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:33 pm

Why would anyone book a trip to the pearl and not go naked?
RnV1

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2023

Postby SusanAndDavid » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:24 pm

We both like to wear sexy bottoms for a portion of the day. She's incredibly sexy with barely there thongs / bikini's. I (the male) wear a tight, short boxer type bikini- it barely covers anything and she likes how it looks on me. After a while it's time for us both to drop the bottoms, but it's a fun way to incorporate her nipple jewels / sexy belt / belly bands and do wear things we can't at home. I usually hit up Amazon, find a few different styles / colors and I'm set.
KIK: DocHoliday660
RM- May 18-25, 2004
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 May 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby ninaandfrank » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:10 pm

When Nina & I were at Pearl in December neither of us even brought a swim suit with us. Sadly we encountered way too many others who were wearing suits and it did make Nina feel uncomfortable.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Exotic_Kiss » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:36 am

Maybe you should go to Temptations and leave the nude resorts to the nudists!
AFF: Vancityplay
Exotic_Kiss
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 20 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby Luv2bnude » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:24 am

Our soon to be 5th trip -yeah—has always been approximately 60-75% go nude some of the day. We are nudists and understand how being around those clothed can feel more vulnerable—-but thus is NOT a nude resort. It’s clothing optional and although we’d prefer everyone to be nude we respect each persons choice so do what’s comfortable for you. Cheers
Kik Vitromartis
Luv2bnude
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 07 Jan 2021

Postby u4ea » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:15 am

I agree with the others, we go to desire to be naked! We never wear swimsuits at the pool/hot tub - fully nude for both of us. Mrs u4ea does however bring plenty of totally sheer beach cover ups to slip on for breakfast/lunch, sometimes with a tiny bikini bottom depending on length (I wear board shorts and a t-shirt).

T & J
:CAN
u4ea
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 Mar 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:20 pm

Luv2bnude wrote:Our soon to be 5th trip -yeah—has always been approximately 60-75% go nude some of the day. We are nudists and understand how being around those clothed can feel more vulnerable—-but thus is NOT a nude resort. It’s clothing optional and although we’d prefer everyone to be nude we respect each persons choice so do what’s comfortable for you. Cheers

Yep, we've been supporting your thoughts for years, it's a clothing optional resort and while we are nude most of the time my sexy wife prefers to wear bikini bottoms in the pool but takes them off for the afternoon hot tub fun! I personally don't like to wear shorts in the pool, don't like getting out and having a soaking wet piece of clothing clinging to me. I wear sarongs when walking around, going to lunch or transitioning from one area to the next. Anyway, our $.02...we also respect the choices of others!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Yeipi » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:38 pm

RnV1 wrote:Why would anyone book a trip to the pearl and not go naked?

:L :L :L
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby marklu » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:55 pm

Go to a vanilla resort if you want to wear a swimsuit.
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby youngoldies » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:29 pm

Fourteen trips, neither of us has ever packed a swimsuit.
KIK azfunnsun
youngoldies
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2023

Postby travmex » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:12 am

People don’t seem to understand the real meaning of clothing optional. It is not to be taken literally and doesn’t mean no-one cares what you wear. It means nudity is encouraged even if not compulsory.
The bottom line is that while no-one cares too much about the occasional lady wearing incredibly revealing swim wear, lots of men taking advantage of nudity not being compulsory by wearing swim shorts makes them look like gawkers and nearly all nude women will be quite uncomfortable with this. It’s more considerate to go nude.
travmex
Desire Convert

Postby SusanAndDavid » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:26 am

travmex wrote:People don’t seem to understand the real meaning of clothing optional. It is not to be taken literally and doesn’t mean no-one cares what you wear. It means nudity is encouraged even if not compulsory.
The bottom line is that while no-one cares too much about the occasional lady wearing incredibly revealing swim wear, lots of men taking advantage of nudity not being compulsory by wearing swim shorts makes them look like gawkers and nearly all nude women will be quite uncomfortable with this. It’s more considerate to go nude.

This and all others stating 'go to a vanilla resort if you want to wear bottoms'....when y'all start paying in full for our vacation, we'll both ditch the bottoms 24/7 and abide by your wishes. Until then, kindly hush with this nonsense. No one wearing bottoms is more of a 'gawker' than anyone without. Some bottoms I see are insanely sexy, both on guys and women, and frankly, it's 100% up to the person what they want to do, or not do. We like to have sex in front of others, and by it's nature, Desire allows us to do that on the beach, at the hot tub and in the disco- and we do that literally every day and night we're there. Should I berate others on here who don't like to do that? After all, you CAN have sex in public there....it's not MANDATORY, but everybody should by this logic, right?

If you are affected by someone wearing a bottom, I'd say that's 100% a YOU problem. No one is gawking. In our case, she likes to wear revealing bottoms but ones to hide her C-section scar, and I wear barely-there briefs to support her. We eventually take them off at some point in the day, but even if we didn't, who cares? Being nearly naked, surrounded by 100 sexy couples and you're wasting time and energy complaining about someone you'll likely never see again wearing bottoms. Some folks just look for conflict. Rather than suggesting others go elsewhere, how about YOU go to a resort with mandatory nudity, and then you won't have to worry? When she is nude (again, most of the time), you know one thought she never has? That she's uncomfortable because there's some guys wearing bottoms while she's naked. Seriously, get over yourselves.
RM- May 18-25, 2004
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

Postby RnV1 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:18 am

So you're saying don't berate you for your opinion while you berate everyone else for theirs? Talk about irony! "Get over yourself" susananddavid
RnV1

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2023

Postby SusanAndDavid » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:50 pm

RnV1 wrote:So you're saying don't berate you for your opinion while you berate everyone else for theirs? Talk about irony! "Get over yourself" susananddavid

I think your definition of berate is way different than mine. I stated facts. Fact: it's a clothing optional resort. Men and Women can choose to be naked or clothed (aside from restaurants). Period. Not debatable.

Knowing this going in, if you're uncomfortable being naked with clothed people around, your option is to accept this as is or to not go to Desire. Again, not debatable.

You clearly stated your opinion way above in this thread, as have many others. Imagine someone thinking about going to Desire sees this for the first time and is curious about the nudity factor. I'm not allowed to give my informed opinion, but you are? I'm not allowed to push back when I feel something is unreasonable? That's not berating. A question was originally asked and I answered truthfully.
RM- May 18-25, 2004
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl