Saving Day Bed at Jacuzzi Problem/Issue

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Saving Day Bed at Jacuzzi Problem/Issue

Postby BBTD » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:17 am

Is there a prohibition against setting someone’s unattended items neatly to the side to use the bed? Perhaps setting the items on a table or on a clean, folded towel near the bed? We’ve never been to Desire Pearl, but courteous behavior should be recognizable and understood anywhere. We don’t want to violate unspoken rules if this wouldn’t be acceptable! Thanks!

BB & TD
BBTD
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2024

Postby Preest » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:49 pm

spanky67 wrote:This comes down to a simple question of common courtesy. If there are 7 empty day beds around the Pearl jacuzzi, and you want to sleep away the entirety of your trip on the 8th, be one with god my friend. But ask yourself this. If you wanted to practice "insertion" and 7 jacuzzi beds were also practicing said ritual, and one was occupied by a snoring rhinoceros, how would you feel?

As to whether there is a rule or an unwritten one. Do we all really need a slide rule to figure out why there are 8 king sized beds around the ONLY "public" location on the entire property where "coochie, coochie" is allowed/encouraged?

And for the record, I think there is a giant difference between napping and doing something...hell anything...sexual.

I guess since we're only there for a couple of hours between 4-ish to 6-ish, we literally have never seen 7 beds full of insertion or even any sexual activity *shrug*. Normally it's maybe 4 beds with people in them, two of the couples in some sort of sexual activity, and the other 4 with a bag, book, etc on them without people. And those last 4 are definitely rude. I was more confused as to the comment that if you aren't f**king, get out of the bed so others can. We paid just as much to lay there while we stroke/finger each other as the couple who is balls deep.
Kik - Preest1230
SLS - Not Clergy
Preest
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS NotClergy

Postby ninaandfrank » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:59 am

Hehe hehe, he said "coochie, coochie"!

Preest wrote:
spanky67 wrote:This comes down to a simple question of common courtesy. If there are 7 empty day beds around the Pearl jacuzzi, and you want to sleep away the entirety of your trip on the 8th, be one with god my friend. But ask yourself this. If you wanted to practice "insertion" and 7 jacuzzi beds were also practicing said ritual, and one was occupied by a snoring rhinoceros, how would you feel?

As to whether there is a rule or an unwritten one. Do we all really need a slide rule to figure out why there are 8 king sized beds around the ONLY "public" location on the entire property where "coochie, coochie" is allowed/encouraged?

And for the record, I think there is a giant difference between napping and doing something...hell anything...sexual.

I guess since we're only there for a couple of hours between 4-ish to 6-ish, we literally have never seen 7 beds full of insertion or even any sexual activity *shrug*. Normally it's maybe 4 beds with people in them, two of the couples in some sort of sexual activity, and the other 4 with a bag, book, etc on them without people. And those last 4 are definitely rude. I was more confused as to the comment that if you aren't f**king, get out of the bed so others can. We paid just as much to lay there while we stroke/finger each other as the couple who is balls deep.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby spanky67 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 pm

Preest wrote:

Sounds like we're pretty much in agreement. Not that anyone's asking my opinion, but any sort of "activity" is good in my book. Like you said, it's the people that lay their junk on the bed like it's theirs for the day that I take issue with.

We were there mid-June. It was the best crowd we've seen there. No real drop off in crowd size, age, etc. Generally a really fun crowd. During that time, the beds in the afternoon got a lot of use. There were definitely times when all the beds were in use...on multiple days.

The reality is, snoozers should be moved off the beds...by staff...at all times. If they allow them to do it when it's quiet, there are folks that will think it's OK to do it when it's busy.
spanky67
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2022

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl