Room Number, Anyone?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Room Number, Anyone?

Postby BJAnt » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:59 am

Does anyone know the room number to the junior suite in Seahorse Villa that walks directly out to the pool? It is a ground floor with a small patio that directly faces the pool. I think it might be #33, but I'm not sure. We stayed in this room once before and love the location and the fact that there aren't :D many steps to deal with to get to the room. There is another walkout in the same building that is further from the pool but still faces it. If anyone knows that room number and room type, I'd appreciate the information, too. Thanks!!!
BJAnt

We are from: USA

Re: Room Number, Anyone?

Postby youme69 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:33 pm

BJAnt wrote:Does anyone know the room number to the junior suite in Seahorse Villa that walks directly out to the pool? It is a ground floor with a small patio that directly faces the pool. I think it might be #33, but I'm not sure. We stayed in this room once before and love the location and the fact that there aren't :D many steps to deal with to get to the room. There is another walkout in the same building that is further from the pool but still faces it. If anyone knows that room number and room type, I'd appreciate the information, too. Thanks!!!

33, 34 both jr suites next to each other

33 is the north room
KIK: sunsandcpl
youme69
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl