Dress attire for restaurants

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Dress attire for restaurants

Postby renudecpl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 am

A question from the wife as to how sexy can she dress for dinner? She wouldn’t be topless but how about a see thru dress or a lot of exposure but the best bits are covered?
Thanks
renudecpl

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2023

Re: Dress attire for restaurants

Postby mikeinnj » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:15 am

Anything goes for women. And if dress is way too short, they’ll even put a napkin down on the chair for her.

Mike
Kik: mikeinnj1
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby tj71903 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:56 pm

We go on the theory of dressing up for dinner. What you’d wear in Vegas would generally work. I’ve seen women attempt to be edgy by wearing fishnet body suits and all I could think about was honey baked Ham.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby gaviao » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:13 pm

We go on the theory of dressing up for dinner. What you’d wear in Vegas would generally work. I’ve seen women attempt to be edgy by wearing fishnet body suits and all I could think about was honey baked Ham.

I think your criteria is a bit closed and your judgment of the last sentence, somewhat rude.

I agree that dressing up for dinner is a good option, although perhaps not for every day. This is Desire! The place where you can dress like nowhere else.
So why not wear lingerie on one occasion? Or how about a long skirt and bodypaint on the torso? And how about a miniskirt with a completely unbuttoned sheer blouse? The imagination is the limit.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby tj71903 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:54 pm

gaviao wrote:

I think your criteria is a bit closed and your judgment of the last sentence, somewhat rude.

I agree that dressing up for dinner is a good option, although perhaps not for every day. This is Desire! The place where you can dress like nowhere else.
So why not wear lingerie on one occasion? Or how about a long skirt and bodypaint on the torso? And how about a miniskirt with a completely unbuttoned sheer blouse? The imagination is the limit.

Actually, lingerie style tops are pretty common in the setting I described. Cute skirt/pants/leggings/etc, bustier top either by itself or with a see-through top with killer shoes. You'll see that at most adult playground locations from Puerto Morales to Vegas to Ibiza and points in between. To me it goes to one's preference. For me I think Desire's wheelhouse is sexy/spicy/sensual. Hedo and others push past that into a different realm. Others may disagree, and that's fine. I've found it's rare to run into the situation.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Orcowboy » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:15 pm

We dress up for dinner, sexy of course, and not what we would wear at home, but we save the slutty for the theme nights. No judgment, wear what you want. Pearl tends to be "classy sexy" at dinner compared to Hedo (won't go back there).
KIK. Orranchcouple
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Michas Grande 2x
Orcowboy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Apr 2024

Postby brks » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:42 pm

Orcowboy wrote:We dress up for dinner, sexy of course, and not what we would wear at home, but we save the slutty for the theme nights. No judgment, wear what you want. Pearl tends to be "classy sexy" at dinner compared to Hedo (won't go back there).

I totally agree with "classy sexy" at dinner and slutty for the theme nights..and let's remember that 2 out of the 3 restaurants @ Pearl have casual dress code so you don't even have to dress up every night which is great.
I remember reading one of your reviews about Hedo and I thought you guys liked it there even if it doesn't compare to Desire. Why would't you go back there?
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby tikihutguy » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:35 pm

renudecpl wrote:A question from the wife as to how sexy can she dress for dinner? She wouldn’t be topless but how about a see thru dress or a lot of exposure but the best bits are covered?
Thanks

See thru/net is good. Even no worries concerning the best bits covering! :oops: Even improves staff attention....
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Lookinforfun » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:38 pm

We were at Pearl and also at RM this past couple months and the wife's dinner attire was anything from classy/sexy to sleazy see thru. It didn't matter what she wore she fit in well and no one objected or gave exceptional notice. She did score a couple compliments.............and not just from me.
Lookinforfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Feb 2023

Postby Orcowboy » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:48 pm

brks wrote:
Orcowboy wrote:We dress up for dinner, sexy of course, and not what we would wear at home, but we save the slutty for the theme nights. No judgment, wear what you want. Pearl tends to be "classy sexy" at dinner compared to Hedo (won't go back there).

I totally agree with "classy sexy" at dinner and slutty for the theme nights..and let's remember that 2 out of the 3 restaurants @ Pearl have casual dress code so you don't even have to dress up every night which is great.
I remember reading one of your reviews about Hedo and I thought you guys liked it there even if it doesn't compare to Desire. Why would't you go back there?

He wrote the review and thought Hedo was "ok". She did not like it. Was a fend for yourself, car camping type trip. No service, not classy, participation didn't happen much, theme nights did not exist until a group came in for the weekend (2days). There were 2-3 events going on at night and so hardly anyone at each. "Foam party" was in a blow up pool, no water and 3-4 people in it....the beach was amazing, so go for that. She doesn't want to go back.
KIK. Orranchcouple
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Michas Grande 2x
Orcowboy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Apr 2024

Postby ninaandfrank » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:07 pm

Ah remember the ancient proverbs my fellow Desire devotes:

A man who makes a happy wife shall live a happy life.
A woman who shows her coochie at dinner makes her hubby a lifelong winner.
For the record the best compliment that Nina got one night concerning her dinner attire was “you can get arrested dressed like that”.

F&N
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby gaviao » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:47 pm

For the record the best compliment that Nina got one night concerning her dinner attire was “you can get arrested dressed like that”.

That should be the precept for choosing the outfit for dinner: "If in your city they would arrest you for dressing like that, you have the right clothes."
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl