Erotic Massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Erotic Massage

Postby AHC2007 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:36 pm

This might be unique to ask. But I have only been with my wife. We enjoy being naked around others and are accepting and intrigued by all. We had an erotic massage last time we went. This was a first for both us and we really enjoyed it. Slightly embarrassing to ask but how do you prevent cumming early? Any advise is appreciated.
AHC2007

We are from: Costa Rica
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Apr 2022

Re: Erotic Massage

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:23 pm

By naming the 1927 NY Yankees baseball team in alphabetical reverse order in your head.

Or,..don’t worry about it. It’s supposed to be enjoyable.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby Dirtmoto » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:37 pm

I’m not a doctor, and this is not medical advice.

You may consider looking into Dextromethorphan, which is most commonly used as a cough suppressant. However a primary and useful side effect of Dextromethorphan is its ability to delay ejaculation. There are legitimate, real telemedicine companies with real doctors that can prescribe Dextro; just a few Google searches away. I hope this helps.
Dirtmoto

Postby tj71903 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:26 pm

AHC2007 wrote:This might be unique to ask. But I have only been with my wife. We enjoy being naked around others and are accepting and intrigued by all. We had an erotic massage last time we went. This was a first for both us and we really enjoyed it. Slightly embarrassing to ask but how do you prevent cumming early? Any advise is appreciated.

By having an active and healthy sex life.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby LetsH4veCoffee » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:35 pm

SouthCarolinaCpl wrote:By naming the 1927 NY Yankees baseball team in alphabetical reverse order in your head.

Or,..don’t worry about it. It’s supposed to be enjoyable.

As an odd bit of luck, it seems like the less you worry about it, the longer things last. Totally get worrying about it though. Don't think that is unusual at all. Love SouthCarolinaCpl's advice.
LetsH4veCoffee
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Apr 2024

Postby jimborino » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:17 pm

Happy Monday, the question that hasn't been asked was whether or not he finished quickly while he was being massaged or as soon as they pushed the tables together? I like to focus on my Mrs receiving her massage and pay less attention to me being massaged. That way I don't really think about my portion. Also, maybe get a little pre massage action before you go to the massage as I'm pretty sure it would be easy enough to "wake up" again with someone touching you in which case you would last longer. I really enjoy the massage after they push the tables together and they continue giving the massage while you are with your partner. You could even just ask them to avoid your area during the massage or even just ask them to slow down? Have a few drinks before and relax and enjoy ....If nothing else works think of your grandma lol but then again you might be traumatized from that
jimborino
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Nov 2020

Postby ninaandfrank » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:22 am

Is this really a problem? Life's short, cum quick!
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl