Dinner advice

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Dinner advice

Postby FWcouple » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:33 am

We are celebrating our anniversary during our stay. I am looking at the fantasy menu and want to know if anyone would share their personal experiences from the 3 dinner options: gazebo of passion, romantic dinner by the beach, or the poolside dinner.
Thanks
FWcouple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Dinner advice

Postby wwpc » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:39 am

We have never had one of the paid dinners, we dont see the value and book our birthdays/anniversaries either at Suki or in the mansion dining room and they look after us wonderfully. If we were going to pay it would be the dinner that they do in the disco, we have heard great reviews on that one.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby FWcouple » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:38 pm

Thanks for the input. I will have to look into that as well. Have yall done anything that you think is worth while trying for that special occasion? It's our first time so I want to make sure my wife feels extra special. :D
FWcouple

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby nokidclub » Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:03 pm

FWcouple wrote:Thanks for the input. I will have to look into that as well. Have yall done anything that you think is worth while trying for that special occasion? It's our first time so I want to make sure my wife feels extra special. :D

Maybe a gang bag for her birthday? :D
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby KristyAlexB » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 pm

This brings up a question I’ve been thinking about, so thanks!

We’re visiting Pearl near the end of July, and it’s our first time. When should we make dinner reservations at the restaurants? Is this something you generally do when you’re there, or is it something you can reserve in advance? We don’t know anyone, and I’m a little worried about not being able to find a table for dinner on the nights we’re there.

Thanks for any help!
KristyAlexB

We arrive on: 19 Jul 2023

Postby nokidclub » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 pm

KristyAlexB wrote:This brings up a question I’ve been thinking about, so thanks!

We’re visiting Pearl near the end of July, and it’s our first time. When should we make dinner reservations at the restaurants? Is this something you generally do when you’re there, or is it something you can reserve in advance? We don’t know anyone, and I’m a little worried about not being able to find a table for dinner on the nights we’re there.

Thanks for any help!

You will be fine. Just relax and let the good times roll.

Just see the hostess when you go to breakfast or lunch. They can help with reservations. If they don’t have availability, just show up at the restaurant that night. Sometimes they can squeeze you in. If not, just go to Aphrodite…it’s very good and doesn’t require a reservation.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Preest » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:16 pm

We've done the gazebo of passion dinner twice, but at RM. The first time I was able to arrange it with our butler without my husband knowing about it, and it was one of the most amazing nights we've ever had together. Our waiter, Mario, was the sweetest and most attentive (but knew when to give us privacy). He wants to be a sommelier so he was having us try some of his favorite wines. The food courses were amazing. Gorgeous table setting, the gazebo was lit and decorated perfectly. After dinner, they let us know that the beach bed nearest the gazebo on the beach was prepared for us with candlelight, beautiful linens, rose pedals, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne. We took full advantage of the bed, the moonlight, and the mood. We ended up falling asleep wrapped up together for a little while, woke up, grabbed our clothes and slinked back to our room naked while everyone was at the lobby bar. We still talk about how amazing that night was.
We booked it for our next trip back and it was fabulous, but just couldn't match that first time. So we've decided not to do it again and just let that first memory stay with us. We may try a different experience next trip in August at Pearl.

I say do it, it's extremely special.
Kik - Preest1230
SLS - Not Clergy
Preest
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS NotClergy

Postby ninaandfrank » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:17 am

Out of curiosity , are you required to be dressed while dining in the gazebo or can you do it nude?

Preest wrote:We've done the gazebo of passion dinner twice, but at RM. The first time I was able to arrange it with our butler without my husband knowing about it, and it was one of the most amazing nights we've ever had together. Our waiter, Mario, was the sweetest and most attentive (but knew when to give us privacy). He wants to be a sommelier so he was having us try some of his favorite wines. The food courses were amazing. Gorgeous table setting, the gazebo was lit and decorated perfectly. After dinner, they let us know that the beach bed nearest the gazebo on the beach was prepared for us with candlelight, beautiful linens, rose pedals, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne. We took full advantage of the bed, the moonlight, and the mood. We ended up falling asleep wrapped up together for a little while, woke up, grabbed our clothes and slinked back to our room naked while everyone was at the lobby bar. We still talk about how amazing that night was.
We booked it for our next trip back and it was fabulous, but just couldn't match that first time. So we've decided not to do it again and just let that first memory stay with us. We may try a different experience next trip in August at Pearl.

Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Preest » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:10 pm

ninaandfrank wrote:Out of curiosity , are you required to be dressed while dining in the gazebo or can you do it nude?

Preest wrote:We've done the gazebo of passion dinner twice, but at RM. The first time I was able to arrange it with our butler without my husband knowing about it, and it was one of the most amazing nights we've ever had together. Our waiter, Mario, was the sweetest and most attentive (but knew when to give us privacy). He wants to be a sommelier so he was having us try some of his favorite wines. The food courses were amazing. Gorgeous table setting, the gazebo was lit and decorated perfectly. After dinner, they let us know that the beach bed nearest the gazebo on the beach was prepared for us with candlelight, beautiful linens, rose pedals, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne. We took full advantage of the bed, the moonlight, and the mood. We ended up falling asleep wrapped up together for a little while, woke up, grabbed our clothes and slinked back to our room naked while everyone was at the lobby bar. We still talk about how amazing that night was.

Great question, I have no idea if you can do nude or not. We had our sexy dinner clothes on for the dinner portion, then got naked once we hit the beach bed.
Kik - Preest1230
SLS - Not Clergy
Preest
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS NotClergy

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl