EROTIC MASSAGE

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: EROTIC MASSAGE

Postby bj02 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:14 pm

BandMfromtexas wrote:Is this new thing only happening at pearl? I haven’t heard of anyone from RM talking about this b

We just had the Erotic massage at DRM a couple of weeks ago. It was the same as it always has been. Plenty of genital stimulation during the massage and kept massaging down there while we had sex. I'm not sure how the Erotic Seduction massage is supposed to differ from the normal Erotic massage though.
Desire RM: 6/5-11/24
Bliss Cruise 11/10-17/24

txfuncouple6802 on SLS and SDC
bj02
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby BandMfromtexas » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:10 pm

bj02 wrote:
BandMfromtexas wrote:Is this new thing only happening at pearl? I haven’t heard of anyone from RM talking about this b

We just had the Erotic massage at DRM a couple of weeks ago. It was the same as it always has been. Plenty of genital stimulation during the massage and kept massaging down there while we had sex. I'm not sure how the Erotic Seduction massage is supposed to differ from the normal Erotic massage though.

That’s great to hear. My wife and I loved the erotic massage.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby yellowkodiak » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:15 pm

We are going back to Pearl next week July 7-12, I'm going to see if anything has changed back. We are going to try the Stripper Dinner
yellowkodiak

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Jun 2017

Postby Freedarunaroundnaked » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:18 pm

We just had the sensual massage again last week and it was mind blowing this time! We had the same 2 ladies'" yes we know their name and dream about them" LOL!!

That was my 4th massage from my lady and the 2nd for my wife and I think since she knew and trusted me not to be a creep they both really pushed the boundaries. At one point I took my wife's towel off her eyes so she could watch what was being done to me and it turned her on! We also watched her girl on her and my practitioner saw the excitement, so she joined in massaging my wife as well so she had two absolutely beautiful women massaging her yoni. Then everyone knows what happens from there :-)
We will be back-in December and going to do it on the first day instead of the last full day!
March 4th - 11th, June 16th - 24th and December 16th - 23rd all at Pearl
Freedarunaroundnaked

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Mar 2023

Postby T12 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:08 am

We had the Erotic Massage yesterday. First time for us. I had read here that there had been changes. So I emailed the E-Concierge at Desire prior to our arrival and asked what had changed. He emailed back that “the therapists offer you all the benefits of wellness and relaxation, but they do not touch or stimulate the genital areas of your body.” They absolutely did stimulate and touch genitals throughout. The final 15 minutes was solely focused on the genitals before they brought us together.
Pearl
MAR. ‘19
JUL ‘19
JAN ‘20
JUL ‘21
JUL ‘22
JUL. ‘23
MAR . ‘24
T12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024

Postby playatropical » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:37 pm

T12 wrote:We had the Erotic Massage yesterday. First time for us. I had read here that there had been changes. So I emailed the E-Concierge at Desire prior to our arrival and asked what had changed. He emailed back that “the therapists offer you all the benefits of wellness and relaxation, but they do not touch or stimulate the genital areas of your body.” They absolutely did stimulate and touch genitals throughout. The final 15 minutes was solely focused on the genitals before they brought us together.

Good to hear! Maybe they're trying to keep it on the down low. I'm sure they've paid their "tax". I know we all have...
playatropical
Desire Convert

Postby papachulo » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:26 am

golfandsun88 wrote:We made our 3rd trip to Pearl in late April. While there, we did the Couples Sensual Massage for the 2nd time. (Our 1st experience from the previous year was absolutely AWESOME)! I can say that we had heard some rumors about changes regarding the massage...I actually had a direct discussion with Jesus and another staff member in the spa, regarding what we had heard...which is consistent with the mentioning of no penetration or genital stimulation. So we were debating on NOT doing it again this year. That said, we had a discussion with another couple, while in the hot tub during the middle part of the week...who had just had the massage the day before...they shared some recommendations that were extremely helpful and we actually had a similar experience this year as we did to our 1st experience last year...thankfully we had the interaction with that couple!... DM me for specific details.

Can you share what the recommendations were that were so helpful?
papachulo

We arrive on: 07 Feb 2023

Postby Khrises » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:44 am

We were there in July 23, and had an erotic massage for the first time ever and it blew our minds. The best part was absolutely when they were both touching us as we began to f**k. His hands caressing her breasts, the female masseuse rubbing my cocktail and balls as it went in and out of my wife and even pushing my ass harder and faster to f**k my wife.

It was super hot for us both and would absolutely do it again.

So if prior experiences were different, this one sure sounded a lot like the "original" erotic massage and was worth every penny. We had a ton of fun.
Khrises

We arrive on: 19 Jul 2023

Postby Mr Alias » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:30 pm

We were in Desire Pearl in June and found out that the Erotic Massage is no more due to someone pressing charges against the nasseuse. I heard the Sensual Massage is a waste of money. Earlier trips we had several EmAssages and they were great.
Mr Alias

We arrive on: 12 May 2021

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl